Tips for my main Gig!

chrygraphics

Ciao, sono Chry, qui su Fiverr sono nel settore Grafica da giugno 2022, ma per qualche motivo da agosto, gli ordini da almeno 1 mese sono andati a 0, probabilmente perché non sono stato completamente attivo o perché uno dei Gig è unico. Non lo so, ragazzi se avete qualche suggerimento sarò felice di leggerli, grazie!

• Like 1

On 11/27/2022 at 9:34 AM, chrygraphics said:

I'm in the same situation for 3 months, I also tried to create 2 new different Gigs, but nothing, do you recommend changing photos and descriptions of existing Gigs to get sales back?

How do your impressions and clicks look like for the past 3 months @chrygraphics? If there was a sudden drop, most likely it was due to a negative private review (which you'll never see) - those reviews can affect your account for 3 months or longer. You'll know because your impressions will suddenly drop. However, if you're just experiencing low impressions, optimizing your gigs and making them more attractive to your target buyers should help. 

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, vickieito said:

Come appaiono le impressioni e i clic degli ultimi 3 mesi@chrygraphics? Se c'è stato un calo improvviso, molto probabilmente è stato a causa di una recensione privata negativa (che non vedrai mai) - quelle recensioni possono influenzare il tuo account per 3 mesi o più. Lo saprai perché le tue impressioni cadranno improvvisamente. Tuttavia, se stai solo riscontrando impressioni basse, ottimizzare i tuoi concerti e renderli più attraenti per i tuoi acquirenti target dovrebbe aiutarti.

Hi! Thanks for the reply, as you can see in the attachment the impressions are not bad in the last 3 months, but many impressions and few orders. The other 2 Gigs below are from 1 week ago so there's no chance they're still working, otherwise I've all got 5 star reviews. Maybe it's just the topic that's not good...

Immagine 2022-11-28 171014.png

• Like 6

On 11/28/2022 at 11:19 AM, chrygraphics said:

Hi! Thanks for the reply, as you can see in the attachment the impressions are not bad in the last 3 months, but many impressions and few orders. The other 2 Gigs below are from 1 week ago so there's no chance they're still working, otherwise I've all got 5 star reviews. Maybe it's just the topic that's not good...

Hi @chrygraphics - You are getting good impressions, which means Fiverr is showing your gig to many potential buyers. If you aren't getting enough clicks, it means that it's not appealing to buyers who see your gigs, so check the title, tags, and category to make sure you will be shown to the right audience. Buyers only have a second to decide if they want to click on your gig, so make sure your gig thumbnail is attractive to buyers (not too many images and clear, visible text).

Once you start getting more clicks, work on converting those clicks to orders. If buyers click on your gig, they will visit it and decide if they want to buy. Do what you can to convince them to buy. I saw this in your gig description, and it doesn't convince a buyer to buy:

Deliveries are not very fast, because I also receive orders from other social networks, please if there is any delay do not leave bad reviews, understand me.

This statement is not necessary. You already state your delivery time in your packages, so you don't need to apologize. I purposely set my deliveries out 10-14 days (for work that normally takes me 1-3 days to do). Those who choose to work with me are fine with the longer delivery times. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, vickieito said:

Ciao@chrygraphics- Stai ricevendo buone impressioni, il che significa che Fiverr sta mostrando il tuo concerto a molti potenziali acquirenti. Se non ricevi abbastanza clic, significa che non è attraente per gli acquirenti che vedono i tuoi concerti, quindi controlla il titolo, i tag e la categoria per assicurarti di essere mostrato al pubblico giusto. Gli acquirenti hanno solo un secondo per decidere se vogliono fare clic sul tuo concerto, quindi assicurati che la miniatura del tuo concerto sia attraente per gli acquirenti (non troppe immagini e testo chiaro e visibile).

Una volta che inizi a ricevere più clic, lavora sulla conversione di quei clic in ordini. Se gli acquirenti fanno clic sul tuo concerto, lo visiteranno e decideranno se vogliono acquistare. Fai quello che puoi per convincerli a comprare. Ho visto questo nella descrizione del tuo concerto e non convince un acquirente a comprare:

Questa dichiarazione non è necessaria. Indichi già i tempi di consegna nei tuoi pacchi, quindi non devi scusarti. Ho volutamente impostato le mie consegne in 10-14 giorni (per un lavoro che normalmente mi richiede 1-3 giorni per fare). Chi sceglie di lavorare con me sta bene con i tempi di consegna più lunghi.

All right, then I'll edit the description and photos, Thanks for the help!

• Like 5