Hey folks, I have completed all the requirements to reach one level seller on Fiverr!

digital_edit

Question

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, digital_edit said:

Hey folks, I have completed all the requirements to reach  level one seller on Fiverr but my profile status is not updated yet. And also not getting orders what should i do now please explain !!

Hi 

On the 15th of December, you might get the Level 1 Badge if you maintain your metrics. Usually 15th of every month is "Evaluation" day for all Fiverr Sellers.. For orders, you will have to play with Get Briefs feature!

Secondly, browse the topics in Forum. There are lot of topics having the same question like yours!

P.S. Your last delivery was 4 days ago but have been on Fiverr since Sep 2020? Work on your gigs too.

Edited by smartdezigns
Additional Content
  • Like 7

On 11/28/2022 at 11:44 AM, smartdezigns said:

Hi 

On the 15th of December, you might get the Level 1 Badge if you maintain your metrics. Usually 15th of every month is "Evaluation" day for all Fiverr Sellers.. For orders, you will have to play with Get Briefs feature!

Secondly, browse the topics in Forum. There are lot of topics having the same question like yours!

P.S. Your last delivery was 4 days ago but have been on Fiverr since Sep 2020? Work on your gigs too.

Thank you so much for suggestions. Yes I'm on Fiverr since 2020. But did not get orders. And what if i do not get any order till 15th of December ( Next evaluation date). Will i have to face any problem to reach Level 1.

And can you please tell me how can i play with Briefs feature? I didn't get briefs match yet.

Please help me !

• Like 4

2 hours ago, digital_edit said:

Thank you so much for suggestions. Yes I'm on Fiverr since 2020. But did not get orders. And what if i do not get any order till 15th of December ( Next evaluation date). Will i have to face any problem to reach Level 1.

And can you please tell me how can i play with Briefs feature? I didn't get briefs match yet.

Please help me !

As long as your metrics are good till 15th Dec, then it will be good. But you really need to work on your gigs then (images, tags, description etc.)

Briefs Feature: Well it's really a tricky feature. You need to test it using different prices like $10, $50 and so on until you get the right job for yourself. I tested it but at $20, there were some briefs which were right but at $50, they were irrelevant so it works different for every seller (I think so)..

Also it would be good if you browse different topics in the forum which might have answers for you. Good Luck

• Like 3

2 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

As long as your metrics are good till 15th Dec, then it will be good. But you really need to work on your gigs then (images, tags, description etc.)

Briefs Feature: Well it's really a tricky feature. You need to test it using different prices like $10, $50 and so on until you get the right job for yourself. I tested it but at $20, there were some briefs which were right but at $50, they were irrelevant so it works different for every seller (I think so)..

Also it would be good if you browse different topics in the forum which might have answers for you. Good Luck

Thank you so much!

• Like 3