Paid advertising for fiverr gig

victoriarosea

Question

7 answers to this question

23 hours ago, victoriarosea said:

I was thinking about using Facebook ads to boost my Fiverr gig but I wanted to ask the experts if this is a good idea.

I have seen people using Google PPC for their fiverr gigs but I believe they are paying $1 per click (It's possible to guess this if you have Google Adwords). If you do this, however, you must know that the "leads" will end up to Fiverr, where they will register accounts and forget about you. They now have access to other sellers.

Effective use of social media can generate leads, but you need to commit a lot of time to the task. The idea is to establish a presence on social media and direct leads to your Fiverr profile.

• Like 10

On 11/11/2022 at 7:28 PM, strategist_ceo said:

I have seen people using Google PPC for their fiverr gigs but I believe they are paying $1 per click

is illegal to use Google PPC for Fiverr gig (probabably because Fiverr use it and you are competing with Fiverr for the same KWs, hance rasining prices). I have seen people use it but they get found out quickly and usually banned. 

• Like 11

On 11/14/2022 at 3:03 PM, tatjanamitevska said:

is illegal to use Google PPC for Fiverr gig (probabably because Fiverr use it and you are competing with Fiverr for the same KWs, hance rasining prices). I have seen people use it but they get found out quickly and usually banned. 

i m new on fiverr how much do u charge for it

• Like 5