Identification and 2 Full Photo is asked by client

jamagtalao

Don't give anyone your ID, unless it's Fiverr, during their ID verification process.

Don't give anyone photos, unless your Gig is about that, or maybe about being a fashion model or something of that kind (but even then, there should be photos in your Gigs, and if they want specific ones, they should pay for them, obviously; if you want to gift photos to someone, think of your mom, she'll be happy and won't do bad things with them, apart from showing them to everyone she knows). 

They might want to set up a little account or two somewhere with you data and photos, and scam people, rather using your good name and trustworthy smile than theirs.

I would report them to Fiverr, it's way too suspicious, and in the improbable case that it's nothing nefarious, they can explain to Fiverr then why they are asking people on their platform for their IDs and photos.

• Like 6
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, miiila said:

Don't give anyone your ID, unless it's Fiverr, during their ID verification process.

Don't give anyone photos, unless your Gig is about that, or maybe about being a fashion model or something of that kind (but even then, there should be photos in your Gigs, and if they want specific ones, they should pay for them, obviously; if you want to gift photos to someone, think of your mom, she'll be happy and won't do bad things with them, apart from showing them to everyone she knows). 

They might want to set up a little account or two somewhere with you data and photos, and scam people, rather using your good name and trustworthy smile than theirs.

I would report them to Fiverr, it's way too suspicious, and in the improbable case that it's nothing nefarious, they can explain to Fiverr then why they are asking people on their platform for their IDs and photos.

This is very helpful. I will remember this. Thank you very much Miiiila! 

• Like 7