If Client Didn't Give Reqirement What Should i Do?

jamshadulrafi

Question

4 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, jamshadulrafi said:

I'm new seller and i got an order but my client didn't give any reqirement to do the work he placed order and i message many time to him & he seen the message but i didn't get any responses what should i do now?

Hi @jamshadulrafi, when is your delivery date?

If the delivery is due soon and the buyer is not responding, you might want to cancel the order (to avoid a late delivery) through Customer Support so that it doesn't hurt your order completion rate. You can show Customer Support that you have no order requirements from the buyer and that the buyer is not responding.

If the delivery is not due soon, I would still contact Fiverr support to request help for a non-responsive buyer. I've had Customer Support contact a buyer on my behalf when my attempts to contact the buyer failed. The buyer responded to replied to Customer Support and then provided me with my requested information. You can contact Customer Support  here:

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/selling-on-fiverr/orders/current-orders/issue-with-an-order/create-ticket

You might also want to submit an extension request to the buyer asking them to extend the delivery date so that you can have enough time to finish the order.

• Like 9
  • Up 2

3 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Hi @jamshadulrafi, when is your delivery date?

If the delivery is due soon and the buyer is not responding, you might want to cancel the order (to avoid a late delivery) through Customer Support so that it doesn't hurt your order completion rate. You can show Customer Support that you have no order requirements from the buyer and that the buyer is not responding.

If the delivery is not due soon, I would still contact Fiverr support to request help for a non-responsive buyer. I've had Customer Support contact a buyer on my behalf when my attempts to contact the buyer failed. The buyer responded to replied to Customer Support and then provided me with my requested information. You can contact Customer Support  here:

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/selling-on-fiverr/orders/current-orders/issue-with-an-order/create-ticket

You might also want to submit an extension request to the buyer asking them to extend the delivery date so that you can have enough time to finish the order.

Thanks for these info @vickieito!

Client didn't click requirement provide option when he placing the order that's why time has not started yet! is there any negative issue if the order is pending?

• Like 7

39 minutes ago, jamshadulrafi said:

Client didn't click requirement provide option when he placing the order that's why time has not started yet! is there any negative issue if the order is pending?

Hi @jamshadulrafi - if the order is still in "incomplete" status, you actually don't have to do anything.

I have several orders in incomplete status (and one is from May). The order is paid for and won't start until the customer submits the information, so you only need to send one message to the buyer to remind them to submit their order requirements (you don't need to send more). The buyer will either provide you with the information you need, or they will eventually cancel the order. My buyer from May reached out to me in July to tell me she was busy and will send me the order requirements soon. 😊

If an order is canceled before the order requirements are submitted, that cancelation will not affect your order completion rate:

image.thumb.png.4c16ecc35468680891d731ed4997aa66.png

• Like 10

2 hours ago, vickieito said:

Hi @jamshadulrafi - if the order is still in "incomplete" status, you actually don't have to do anything.

I have several orders in incomplete status (and one is from May). The order is paid for and won't start until the customer submits the information, so you only need to send one message to the buyer to remind them to submit their order requirements (you don't need to send more). The buyer will either provide you with the information you need, or they will eventually cancel the order. My buyer from May reached out to me in July to tell me she was busy and will send me the order requirements soon. 😊

If an order is canceled before the order requirements are submitted, that cancelation will not affect your order completion rate:

thank you so much @vickieito

• Like 6