Are there any specific times in the year when order just start flowing in?

ayeshaahmed498

Question

9 answers to this question

Some get fewer orders in the last months of the year. Some get more, depending on the service they're offering and their target customers.

I wouldn't say that there's any time of the year that orders just start flowing in. As in, whether orders start flowing in (or not) isn't related to the time of the year.

• Like 13
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

i try to follow ads which fiverr is running. Every year my orders drop to almost 0 on October and November and pick up on December and are consisted until October. I think it might be to do with marketing campaigns. When my service category is advertised in USA i have way more clients than when its done in Scandinavia. I am always  ranked very well and can be found by entering different keywords in my category. For last three years i see similar pattern of order drops

• Like 11

6 hours ago, freddysaint said:

i try to follow ads which fiverr is running. Every year my orders drop to almost 0 on October and November and pick up on December and are consisted until October. I think it might be to do with marketing campaigns. When my service category is advertised in USA i have way more clients than when its done in Scandinavia. I am always  ranked very well and can be found by entering different keywords in my category. For last three years i see similar pattern of order drops

How and where do you follow the ads? this is new information. but yes i have noticed a pattern too. 

• Like 9

Previously it was easy to follow ads (basically u can look up ) facebook ad library. and just write companies name and they will show all the current ads which they are running.After cambridge and dataleak scandal facebook has changed the ad library a bit but most likely it still can be found 

• Like 5