GIG quality

wahidtipu

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi Flocks,

I need advice from experts. I want to change everything on my gig like the gig title, keyword, Price, description, profile video, and primary image is this any bad impact on my gig? I think my gig link did not change. Please let me know your valuable advice.

Edited by wahidtipu
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, momin9759 said:

Gig links cannot be modified

@momin9759  If you don't know the answer, please don't make it up! Otherwise you're misinforming the forum and making yourself look foolish. 

@wahidtipu  Your gig is an organic document, please update it when you need to, this applies to a change in the skills and services you offer.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, breals said:

If you don't know the answer, please don't make it up!

The "gig links cannot be changed" was in reply to the OP saying "I think my gig link did not change" in the first post. It's true that the actual gig link (URL) of a gig can't be changed once a gig is published though you can create shortened links.

So even if the OP changes his gig title the URL won't change so that could be a problem if the title is changed a lot.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, uk1000 said:
12 minutes ago, breals said:

If you don't know the answer, please don't make it up!

The "gig links cannot be changed"

1000 apologies @momin9759,  I misread the message! 

I stand corrected!  

@uk1000 thanks for the correction.  I clearly need to go to Specsavers 

Edited by breals
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
16 minutes ago, wahidtipu said:

Flocks, I changed everything on my GIG But my GIG is no impression and no click I noticed before changing my previous gig was a good impression. IDK What happened. Experience people, please give me a good suggestion.
Checkout my gig if needed:https://www.fiverr.com/wahidtipu/give-you-day-trading-forex-strategy

every time you make changes to your gig Fiverr needs time to understand what you changed and to who has to show your gig, wait at least 7-10 days

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1