Are advertising in social media counted towards the impression count on the gig performance, or only on-site impressions?

finndev478

Question

Are advertising in social media counted towards the impression count on the gig performance, or only on-site impressions?

I was wondering if posting the fiverr link on social media, discord etc. and someone seeing this link is counted towards impressions. 

From my understanding it shouldnt be, because its only on site. Is my assumption correct?

• Like 2

2 answers to this question

Just now, finndev478 said:

I was wondering if posting the fiverr link on social media, discord etc. and someone seeing this link is counted towards impressions. 

From my understanding it shouldnt be, because its only on site. Is my assumption correct?

Hi @finndev478 - you are correct!

Sharing your gig link bypasses Fiverr's search (links go straight to your gigs), so any traffic you gain from your own promotions won't get counted towards your impressions.

Impressions are only related to buyers finding you using Fiverr's search function.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, vickieito said:

Hi @finndev478 - you are correct!

Sharing your gig link bypasses Fiverr's search (links go straight to your gigs), so any traffic you gain from your own promotions won't get counted towards your impressions.

Impressions are only related to buyers finding you using Fiverr's search function.

Thanks Vicki for the clarification 🙂

Edited by finndev478
  • Like 3