I have Created a new Gig

rahana_akter

Hey Rahana Akter!

Hope you are doing well. I visited your gig  and found something wrong. You should polish your gig description. Try  to write at least 400 word and make sure the description covers your whole services. Then you should change the gig image. Try to upload high resolution and professional photo. You may see others gig on your  subcategory. I followed you and it would be great if you follow me too.

Best Wishes

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, abrahim_sem said:

Hey Rahana Akter!

Hope you are doing well. I visited your gig  and found something wrong. You should polish your gig description. Try  to write at least 400 word and make sure the description covers your whole services. Then you should change the gig image. Try to upload high resolution and professional photo. You may see others gig on your  subcategory. I followed you and it would be great if you follow me too.

Best Wishes

Hi abrahim_sem, I appreciate you looking at my gig and your excellent recommendation. Yes, you followed it. I created a gig description, but when I submitted it, it was missing. I have typed the description of this four times.. The description was visible in the preview the last time, but when I choose edit, only three lines appeared.
I have contacted Fiverr support and they are looking into the situation.

I have updated my gig image, too. I'm grateful.

I followed you as well.

Thank You

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, imagination7413 said:

Just to let you know, following someone on the forums has no benefit.

Unless you are following people for the purpose of learning and improving your business. 😊 That has tremendous benefits!

6 hours ago, rahana_akter said:

I followed you

If you are "favoriting" each other's gigs by clicking on the "heart" icon, that doesn't help either. That's a tool for buyers to organize favorite gigs into lists for easy access. It doesn't help you as a seller.

• Like 5
  • Up 4

On 9/21/2022 at 9:26 PM, abrahim_sem said:

Followers in the forum is just showcase as a good profile signal.

Nope. Followers, in the forum, show nothing more than that someone clicked a button. There is no connection between the Fiverr forums and the main Fiverr platform. 

Proof: https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/261334-spam-trust-levels-and-topic-clean-up 

• Like 8
  • Up 3

6 hours ago, imagination7413 said:

There is no connection between the Fiverr forums and the main Fiverr platform. 

I agree, what happens on the forum doesn't affect stats/ranking on the main site. There is a bit of a connection between the main Fiverr site and the forum eg. there's a seller plus section of the forum that's only accessible to those who have joined seller plus on the main site. If you did something really bad on the forum (ie. something you could get warned for) it may affect your main Fiverr site account. In theory they could add sections of the forum that were limited by the level of the seller but they haven't as far as I know.

• Like 6
  • Up 1

13 hours ago, imagination7413 said:

Nope. Followers, in the forum, show nothing more than that someone clicked a button. There is no connection between the Fiverr forums and the main Fiverr platform. 

Proof: https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/261334-spam-trust-levels-and-topic-clean-up

Thank you for letting me know the right things. But Few question arose in my mind that successful seller recommends to active on forum in order to get better position in Fiverr. Is it true or not?

If not! So what is the technique to get better position in Fiverr?

Please help me.

6 hours ago, uk1000 said:

I agree, what happens on the forum doesn't affect stats/ranking on the main site. There is a bit of a connection between the main Fiverr site and the forum eg. there's a seller plus section of the forum that's only accessible to those who have joined seller plus on the main site. If you did something really bad on the forum (ie. something you could get warned for) it may affect your main Fiverr site account. In theory they could add sections of the forum that were limited by the level of the seller but they haven't as far as I know.

Could you please tell me how can I get orders?

• Like 3
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, abrahim_sem said:

Few question arose in my mind that successful seller recommends to active on forum in order to get better position in Fiverr. Is it true or not?

If not! So what is the technique to get better position in Fiverr?

Depends on the context. Cite your source. 

"Active" is different from "reading, learning, and applying", but oft is abbreviated. It also depends on how you define "successful" and if that matches how those Sellers define it.

As for 'technique', there is no singular one. I will, however, suggested starting here:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/282146-how-to-be-successful-on-fiverr-common-questions-answered-and-a-collection-of-great-posts-that-helped-me-achieve-trs/

Edit: "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is." This applies to advice. If it sounds easy, it's either fake, oversimplified, or everyone is already doing it to the point it no longer works.

Edited by imagination7413
  • Like 6

On 9/21/2022 at 3:59 PM, vickieito said:

Unless you are following people for the purpose of learning and improving your business. 😊 That has tremendous benefits!

If you are "favoriting" each other's gigs by clicking on the "heart" icon, that doesn't help either. That's a tool for buyers to organize favorite gigs into lists for easy access. It doesn't help you as a seller.

I understand thanks❤

On 9/22/2022 at 1:05 PM, imagination7413 said:

Depends on the context. Cite your source. 

"Active" is different from "reading, learning, and applying", but oft is abbreviated. It also depends on how you define "successful" and if that matches how those Sellers define it.

As for 'technique', there is no singular one. I will, however, suggested starting here:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/282146-how-to-be-successful-on-fiverr-common-questions-answered-and-a-collection-of-great-posts-that-helped-me-achieve-trs/

Edit: "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is." This applies to advice. If it sounds easy, it's either fake, oversimplified, or everyone is already doing it to the point it no longer works.

Thank You

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...