Can you Freaking believe it? Another BS by Advance Rating System

bestinmarket

Yep thank fiverr for that:) For as they blow us off they in the end Fiverr its self.

Wonder who will be the first one to sue them:) For they did get 20 million from inversters a year ago.

They could see jail time as they lose sellers:P Money and buyers.

• 2 weeks later...
bachas85 said: Reply to @bestinmarket: If the name of the buyer was visible, then one of the sheriff's removed it.

I'm more than a little confused about that.

We shouldn't be deleting things just because they include seller/buyer names. ONLY if they're being called out wrongly, correct?

Add to that, most of these are pictures of FEEDBACK which are PUBLIC.

So I don't see why anyone would delete feedback quotes.

Reply to @bestinmarket: I tried to get 5 stars from my buyer by asking her to change the rating but it seems like she don’t even cares

Than i tried to cancel the project/order but she is not even letting me to mutually cancel it saying i want you to get paid for your services.

One the one hand she is sweet and mellow but on the other hand she is clear devil…or may be she don’t even have a freaking idea how ARS works.

I am dame sure my work deserve 5 stars, i am expert in my field and my previous record represent it clearly.

I am not getting any order after receiving 4 stars, add more to the pain, this is brutal.

More: we all know what i will get after contacting the Customer Support than why should one even bother.

As it stands now, I’m taking a hit on my overall rating because I got a questionable review over 18 months ago. 5r needs to dump the current system and adopt something like ebay has in place. Show the current feedback in 30, 90 & 120 intervals. Sure if I got a bad rating 2 years ago that’s fine reflect that but show the prospective client that I’ve corrected my problems and now demonstrate a consistent track record of quality work. Also dump the “would you order again?” that’s just plain stupid. - See more at: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/37531/kill-the-ars-system-this-way-no-one-can-stop-you#Item_5

Archived