Dealing with co-sellers becoming huge problem!!

asifhassanantue

Question

Hello, I am currently facing a weird problem on Fiverr. Daily I am receiving 4-5 new messages from co-sellers asking for help either for work or request to help them learn how to earn in this platform. 

Today, one new seller asked for $50 so that he can take up a course and learn. I kind of felt bad and help him understand, this is not right place to ask for help. I am a seller here, I do provide services to my buyers not running a learning platform where I can teach new sellers how to earn on Fiverr. 

I think on Fiverr, new sellers are overflowing comparing the amount of works are available. 

I try to be polite and explain them sometimes but when I am in rush, I just report them and report spam. 

Are you facing similar issues? Is there any permanent solution to this problem? 

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

7 answers to this question

Yes , daily I get a number of messages like this . Either it will be for a partnership , or asking for money . At first I used to feel bad for them , but now I immediately report them. Because I remember the hardships I faced during the start of my freelancing journey , the nights I couldn't sleep when there was a pending order .......

Getting succeded on Fiverr is not easy  and we should always follow the rules given by Fiverr. They have instructed us to report these type of messages immediately. If we do not do it , it can affect our profile . 

Edited by ananthakrish626
  • Like 6
  • Haha 2

On 9/18/2022 at 11:14 AM, ananthakrish626 said:

Yes , daily I get a number of messages like this . Either it will be for a partnership , or asking for money . At first I used to feel bad for them , but now I immediately report them. Because I remember the hardships I faced during the start of my freelancing journey , the nights I couldn't sleep when there was a pending order .......

Getting succeded on Fiverr is not easy  and we should always follow the rules given by Fiverr. They have instructed us to report these type of messages immediately. If we do not do it , it can affect our profile . 

I can totally relate to you. I know it is hard to build a business on Fiverr. I can also recall my struggle at first. I did not get order for first 4 months but on those 4 months I prefer using my time to learn new skills. I think it is more important rather contacting with co-sellers, 

Now, I do the same, report as soon as possible. 

Happy Freelancing. 

• Like 4