How can I increase my gig rank?

rieadtalukder

2 minutes ago, rieadtalukder said:

1. Stay Active on fiverr Forum as much as possible 

2. Stay online on fiverr more than 12 hour

3. Share your gigs on social media

Thanks for good advice.

This is not good advice,  It is utter rubbish!!!!!  Staying online does not increase your impressions and chances of sales.  @ismika_rahman_i  encouraging new freelancers to stay in front of their workstations waiting for an order is irresponsible.  Also, flooding the social media pages with poorly written and poorly executed gigs only seeks to devalue the hard work that other freelancers put into making their gigs the best they can be.

Here is my advice.    Do the research, make the changes to your gig and evaluate the results.  Don't share ANYTHING until you're 100% satisfied that your gig is better than everyone else in your niche.  Otherwise you become another sheep in an ever growing flock!!! 

• Like 1
  • Up 1

On 9/30/2021 at 2:59 AM, ismika_rahman_i said:

2. Stay online on fiverr more than 12 hour

WRONG!

@rieadtalukderSince you started on Fiverr in September 2017, you have collected 0 (zero) reviews and probably the same amount of orders. You failed hard as a seller. So why are you now giving this wrong advice? You should know that it does not work.

Staying online does not help you at all. You will not get more clicks, impressions, or orders. 

I suggest that you start reading the forum. All answers can be found very easy.

• Like 3

There are currently 80,000 data entry clerks on Fiverr all striving to be at the top of the tree.  You have been a freelancer since 2017 with no sales to your name.  What have you done differently to try and enhance your gig and your profile?

Here is a starting point for you...... No one will order from you if you can't spell correctly.   Your gig images state copy and past.  When it should be paste?  Also database should be one word not two. This is from just one gig image.  If your entire credibility relies on you providing accurate data to your clients, then you're failing at the first hurdle. 

Don't try and be something you're not as potential customers will see straight through you.  Especially if you claim to be fluent in English.  

• Like 3
  • Up 1

6 minutes ago, marketer_ratna said:

There is no alternative to being online and buyer request reply.

Yes there is!!!!!!!!!!!    Working hard to make your gig innovative and captivating is the correct answer.  Please don't come on here claiming to be a marketing expert with the same answer as everyone else.  You more than anyone should understand the benefits of a unique and fully optimised service.  

Edited by breals
  • Like 2
  • Up 2

39 minutes ago, breals said:

There are currently 80,000 data entry clerks on Fiverr all striving to be at the top of the tree.  You have been a freelancer since 2017 with no sales to your name.  What have you done differently to try and enhance your gig and your profile?

Here is a starting point for you...... No one will order from you if you can't spell correctly.   Your gig images state copy and past.  When it should be paste?  Also database should be one word not two. This is from just one gig image.  If your entire credibility relies on you providing accurate data to your clients, then you're failing at the first hurdle. 

Don't try and be something you're not as potential customers will see straight through you.  Especially if you claim to be fluent in English.  

Please tell me how I can improve myself?

• Like 1
  • Up 1