Can I make same service when my husband also are giving same service?

stars_web

Question

Recently I got married. My husband is a web developer and he is doing freelance LEVEL 2 Seller at Fiverr for over 2 years as a web developer (WordPress/Shopify).

Here I'm also a Web Developer and my name is Nusrat Jahan. I have joined just at Fiverr and want to create GIG to start selling.

I have a different computer and different internet. But we are living in the same place.

So now my question is - Will I make GIG with the same categories? Another Question is - Will it be a danger for my husband's account or my account in the future?

Because we don't want to lose our (husband) account for this case in future and It's the only way of income source and our family is fully depend's on it.

So please reply to me with this information solutions. Eagerly, I am waiting for your reply.

Best regards

• Like 10

11 answers to this question

Hello, Stars web,

thank you for reaching out to me regarding multiple devices,

In certain circumstances, it is acceptable to have more than one account at the same location, for example, an account for each family member.

However, in that case, the following rules must apply:

1. The accounts cannot sell similar services.
2. The accounts cannot purchase from one another.
3. The accounts cannot share a withdrawal provider (Paypal/Payoneer).
 Yes you can use your single Fiverr account on multiple devices such as mobile, laptop or Mac devices.

As you are the only user who is using the account so there is no need to change your IP for now.

I hope this clarifies. If there’s anything else I can do for you today, please let me know. I’m here to help.

Best regards and have a great day,

• Like 9

1. The accounts cannot sell similar services - I have a question about this.

We are the same as web developers and trained from the same institution. I have no other skills. He will manage his account and I will manage my account. Is that okay?

I know these terms no 1,2. S we can not do it. All the information about banking and my seller profile will same as my Govt ID. 

With that, I can not sell the same service. WordPress/Shopify/Laravel?
  • Like 8

7 hours ago, stars_web said:

Recently I got married. My husband is a web developer and he is doing freelance LEVEL 2 Seller at Fiverr for over 2 years as a web developer (WordPress/Shopify).

Here I'm also a Web Developer and my name is Nusrat Jahan. I have joined just at Fiverr and want to create GIG to start selling.

I have a different computer and different internet. But we are living in the same place.

So now my question is - Will I make GIG with the same categories? Another Question is - Will it be a danger for my husband's account or my account in the future?

Because we don't want to lose our (husband) account for this case in future and It's the only way of income source and our family is fully depend's on it.

So please reply to me with this information solutions. Eagerly, I am waiting for your reply.

Best regards

No problem at all.

• Like 8