Use of my firm letterhead

jshakoor1

Question

Hi everyone 

I am new here and need your help please. 

I am an accountant and have my own practice in London. My question is, I need to send buyers an engagement letter which is on my firm’s letterhead (which have all contact details). Also, in that engagement letter, my name as practitioner is there. 

I of course will send it on Fiverr chat.   

But will it be a violation of Fiverr terms and conditions if I used my letterhead?

Problem is it needs to be on letter head.  Any advise please?

Thanks 

• Like 3

4 answers to this question

31 minutes ago, jshakoor1 said:

Hi everyone 

I am new here and need your help please. 

I am an accountant and have my own practice in London. My question is, I need to send buyers an engagement letter which is on my firm’s letterhead (which have all contact details). Also, in that engagement letter, my name as practitioner is there. 

But will it be a violation of Fiverr terms and conditions if I used my letterhead?

Problem is it needs to be on letter head.  Any advise please?

Thanks 

You are not allowed to share contact information on Fiverr, as a general rule. This sounds like it would be in clear violation of that policy and you could risk your account doing so. 

On Fiverr, the order itself acts like your letter of engagement. The gig description, description of the custom offer and terms on Fiverr dictacted the terms and conditions of the work to be done, and acts like an agreement between the two parties. So I'm not sure why you would need to send this to your buyer. It could clearly be viewed by Fiverr as an attempt to pull the business outside of the platform, which is a big no-no. 

If you absolutely need to share personal details with a buyer (when this is required to render the service you're selling) you have to do so inside an active order and never in chat. 

I'm not an accountaint, so I don't know why this would be required in your case, but if you feel it is, you could reach out to customer support and explain the situation. They might be able to give you a more definitive answer. 

I hope this helps!

• Like 4

Thank you for your reply. I prepare companies financial statements as their accountant. That’s what my Gig is.  As a practicing accountant, I need my clients to sign Engagement Letter with me. This Engagement letter is about 20 pages long and based on each buyer’s company name and address. In addition, in financial statements I am preparing, my firm details will be included as company accountant.

Problem is, services I am providing cannot be provided anonymously, is there any solution for it? 

Thanks

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, jshakoor1 said:

Problem is, services I am providing cannot be provided anonymously, is there any solution for it? 

I sign NDA agreements that share both buyer and seller contact information .... but this is included in the order requirements of the order, and is only done through the order chats. Fiverr allows information to be shared if it is required to complete the service and if all information is being shared in the order chats. I also include in my FAQs what information is needed to complete an order, so that it clear beforehand, and clear in the order requirements.

1 hour ago, jshakoor1 said:

Don't send it in Fiverr inbox chats... only in the order chats.

• Like 3