I Quite

robiulislam6

Question

4 answers to this question

This is a professional forum for business people to discuss their gigs and careers on Fiverr,  If you're feeling depressed I suggest you seek medical help to fix this.  This forum is not the place to discuss your medical support.  

I hope your situation improves. 

2 minutes ago, breals said:

This is a professional forum for business people to discuss their gigs and careers on Fiverr,  If you're feeling depressed I suggest you seek medical help to fix this.  This forum is not the place to discuss your medical support.  

😔😔😔😔

3 hours ago, robiulislam6 said:

I Quite

You mean, you quit? You never even started. You cannot just create gigs, and expect to be rich with orders. That's not how Fiverr works. What steps have you taken to build your reputation and connect to your target customers?

3 hours ago, robiulislam6 said:

I'm depressed.

You claim, on your Fiverr profile, that: "My team provides a variety of services to the entire world". if you have a team of people working for you, then why don't you sit down with that team, share your feelings and concerns, and let them help you get over your depression.

16 hours ago, jonbaas said:

You mean, you quit? You never even started. You cannot just create gigs, and expect to be rich with orders. That's not how Fiverr works. What steps have you taken to build your reputation and connect to your target customers?

You claim, on your Fiverr profile, that: "My team provides a variety of services to the entire world". if you have a team of people working for you, then why don't you sit down with that team, share your feelings and concerns, and let them help you get over your depression.

20 hours ago, breals said:

😔😔😔😔

Archived