Improve my Gig

markeewan

To the Experts:

My Gig is to provide Update posting packages for GMB owners, but I also offer GMB listing audits and other monthly tracking services inside there.

My question is, "should I create additional Gigs for the range of services"? or just keep all the services in the one Gig?

What is the best way?

• Like 5

58 minutes ago, markeewan said:

My question is, "should I create additional Gigs for the range of services"? or just keep all the services in the one Gig?

What is the best way?

Both.

If you was to make subdivided gigs, that's fine, as long as they are not indistinguishable, and follow Fiverr guidelines.

(GMB... Google my business? I'll admit I'm not familiar with that category. I didn't even know it was a category).

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 8/29/2022 at 8:32 PM, imagination7413 said:

Both.

If you was to make subdivided gigs, that's fine, as long as they are not indistinguishable, and follow Fiverr guidelines.

(GMB... Google my business? I'll admit I'm not familiar with that category. I didn't even know it was a category).

Thanks for that reply, I am still assessing different packages of services at the moment.

Google provides local businesses with a free profile to promote themselves and there is fierce competition to get to the top of the search rankings. Most small businesses find it challenging to deal with optimising the business profile and need some help.

If you have ever searched for "dentist near me", "emergency plumber near me", in Google, then you will see the GMBs listed either first, or below the paid Ads.

• Like 5