I'm a new seller on Fiverr

ashraful_akand

2 hours ago, breals said:

So you are logo designer number 216,270 on Fiverr.  What are you going to do differently from all of the others that carry out exactly the same gig?

Thanks for your opinion. I think you should understand the question that I asked for help. Then you should be writing about it. Why increase the badge on Fiverr Forum by providing this type of opinion?

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, ashraful_akand said:

Thanks for your opinion. I think you should understand the question that I asked for help. Then you should be writing about it. Why increase the badge on Fiverr Forum by providing this type of opinion?

I understood the question perfectly thank you! 

To date there are over 22000 topics, posts and comments on this forum that have the word logo design in them.  Have you read any of these? Have you changed your gig based on what you have read? Or would you like someone to give you the SUPER secret password to unlock the magic formula?

I nor any other contributor has an obligation to dissect your gig.  Some of us are here to help and give our opinion, and as you can see this question has been asked thousands of times. It's your job to find the answer, not to wait until you get an answer you like.

My badge or status as no importance in this thread, I am simply a seller that has been on this platform longer than you! 

Remember, It's your business.  YOU are the logo design expert, not us,  Research the forum, implement the changes, and evaluate what you have done.  

It really is as simple as that 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, ashraful_akand said:

How can I generate more sellers on Fiverr? Experts, please visit my profile & suggest me some tips.

The correct category if you want help is Improve My Gig and I have moved your topic to this category.

As I have moved the topic it is only fair to acknowledge that the previous replies are in reply to a post in New User Introductions.

New User Introductions:  This category is for new users to introduce themselves, tell where they are from and what they do. 

The above is from the category heading.

It is a daunting experience visiting the forum for the first time and new users feel nervous about "entering a crowded room alone"

That is how I felt when I first joined the forum and my clumsy attempt at my first post was instantly recognized by "Fonthaunt" the forum moderator. She used her ability to make me feel welcome even though I had messed the whole thing up.

I have never forgotten this and had she not made me feel welcome I would not be here today.

That is a fact.

Just read and follow this: 

I have had a quick glance at your profile and you have 4 reviews already. You are well on your way in just your first month

since joining.

Some new sellers take months to get their first order!

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Edited by lloydsolutions
  • Like 5
  • Up 1

On 8/27/2022 at 4:30 PM, breals said:

I understood the question perfectly thank you! 

To date there are over 22000 topics, posts and comments on this forum that have the word logo design in them.  Have you read any of these? Have you changed your gig based on what you have read? Or would you like someone to give you the SUPER secret password to unlock the magic formula?

I nor any other contributor has an obligation to dissect your gig.  Some of us are here to help and give our opinion, and as you can see this question has been asked thousands of times. It's your job to find the answer, not to wait until you get an answer you like.

My badge or status as no importance in this thread, I am simply a seller that has been on this platform longer than you! 

Remember, It's your business.  YOU are the logo design expert, not us,  Research the forum, implement the changes, and evaluate what you have done.  

It really is as simple as that 

Again you are going the wrong way. I'm asking for tips from experts, If I get then I will apply If I don't get then I will try another way to find out the solutions. I'm not asking for the super secret password. I dislike the shortcut theory. I don't know, how many times asked the question on Forum. because it is my first post on Forum. Do you not see that? I know what's my job. Remember too, you should learn more about the system of the Forum community.

• Like 1