Can you please let me know why I have not received the first order? Good impressions are coming but the first order is not comming

emirx_x

Question

5 answers to this question

@denisecorp is right, @emirx_x - it takes time and effort to build your business. It's especially hard when you are getting your first 10 orders. Too many new sellers think that all they need to do is open a gig and orders will start flowing in.

It's great that you are getting impressions because that means your gig is considered relevant in search when buyers search for your services. Fiverr is a matching service - higher impressions means you have higher relevancy in search. This is a combination of not just your title and tags, but your seller performance, response time and rate, and how you compare with other sellers in your category. If they are getting more orders than you, they will be considered more relevant.

Another important number is how many clicks you are getting. More clicks means that buyers who see your gig in search are interested in your services. Maybe it was the video you had up, your attractive thumbnail, or the price. For whatever reason, they were interested enough to "click" on your gig to check out your services.

If those clicks aren't turning into orders, then that means buyers are visiting your gig pages and are deciding not to place an order. Instead, they moved on to your competition. Your goal is to not let that happen! Do your market research so that you can connect with your customers and convince them to to order from you. When I was a new seller, often that was developing my portfolio and finding initial orders through Buyer Requests. More orders will make you more relevant in search, especially if you get good reviews.

• Like 7

7 hours ago, vickieito said:

@denisecorp is right, @emirx_x - it takes time and effort to build your business. It's especially hard when you are getting your first 10 orders. Too many new sellers think that all they need to do is open a gig and orders will start flowing in.

It's great that you are getting impressions because that means your gig is considered relevant in search when buyers search for your services. Fiverr is a matching service - higher impressions means you have higher relevancy in search. This is a combination of not just your title and tags, but your seller performance, response time and rate, and how you compare with other sellers in your category. If they are getting more orders than you, they will be considered more relevant.

Another important number is how many clicks you are getting. More clicks means that buyers who see your gig in search are interested in your services. Maybe it was the video you had up, your attractive thumbnail, or the price. For whatever reason, they were interested enough to "click" on your gig to check out your services.

If those clicks aren't turning into orders, then that means buyers are visiting your gig pages and are deciding not to place an order. Instead, they moved on to your competition. Your goal is to not let that happen! Do your market research so that you can connect with your customers and convince them to to order from you. When I was a new seller, often that was developing my portfolio and finding initial orders through Buyer Requests. More orders will make you more relevant in search, especially if you get good reviews.

I welcome your valuable feedback. I will try to change in my gig

• Like 7

8 hours ago, dev_rittick said:

If you are not getting enough click then create attractive gig image.

Check your competitors they they offer and what you offer. Try to create better offer then your competitors.

I welcome your valuable feedback. I will try to change  in my gig

• Like 4