Is it possible to edit thumbnail before publishing gig?

socialfahim71

I'm creating a new gig & already uploaded a video alongside 3 images, however, my video was in under review for more than 3 hours and i didn't save & publish gig. I deleted & re-uploaded the video & still the same situation. The reason still i haven't saved & published the gig is because i want to choose my video thumbnail before this gig goes live. My question is, will i be able to edit thumbnail in this process? Or i have to save & publish, and have to wait until approval, once it gets approved, only then i'll be able to edit the thumbnail? If second one is the case, then i think i should stop waiting at 'gallery' section & save the gig to proceed further. 

Untitled.jpg

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, joyh97 said:

Save and publish it first, then you can pick the thumbnail after the video is reviewed by Fiverr.

I heard editing gig is one of the potential reason of losing gig rank(sometimes opposite). I'm afraid of losing gig rank, although i don't how new gig gets ranked. I even also don't know whether ranking really matters for a fully fresh new gig or not. To save my gig from any sort of editing, i haven't published the gig yet & waiting for the video to get approved. Thanks for your words, i'm thinking of changing my mind now.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

A fresh gig starts from zero. It is completely fine to publish it and then change the thumbnail after. 🙂 because its already at 0 it won't make a difference. It doesn't affect your profile or other gigs. Plus, the negative affect even for a popular gig is very temporary and still worth doing if you will improve the gig overall, so don't be scared of doing it occasionally. It's really only an issue for people making silly changes or who are updating their gig every week. 

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

I suppose to create a gig of Social Media Management. In pricing packages, there is a option called 'Action Plan'. I noticed few sellers tick this option, while the others don't. I have no idea what should i do as i don't know what does this 'Action Plan' mean. Can anyone please explain/brief this? TIA.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...