Inbox Response Rate Question

laffeetaffeegg

Question

Is the inbox response rate affected by the last message in a conversation? For instance, will it assume I haven't responded to a customer if the last response in the chat isn't from me? It would seem kind of strange if the conversation ends naturally as in "thanks for your business!" or "sounds good!" and the conversation is clearly over, but it considers the customer not responded to if the last farewell message wasn't sent by me.

• Like 9

2 answers to this question

Hi @laffeetaffeegg! There's actually two statistics - your Response Rate and your Average Response Time.

Your response rate is not only your inbox communications but your order communications. As @ridwansugi mentioned, for this statistics, you want to respond to the first contact message from your buyer (in your inbox or your order chats) within 24 hours. You will also want to make sure that you response to spam messages before you block them.

Your average response time looks at how quickly you are responding to messages. Buyers will see this when they visit your gig. It's best to keep this to 1 hour.

• Like 8