Hi friends

jawadjawed1

3 minutes ago, mdsohelerana said:
24 hours online active on Fiverr. Send buyer requests daily. Share your gig on social media.

Please refrain from giving inaccurate advise. Staying online 24/7 DOES NOT increase your gig impressions, or likelihood of getting sales.  Please read the forum yourself before posting your opinion.  

• Like 1
  • Up 2

2 minutes ago, breals said:
7 minutes ago, mdsohelerana said:

Please refrain from giving inaccurate advise. Staying online 24/7 DOES NOT increase your gig impressions, or likelihood of getting sales.  Please read the forum yourself before posting your opinion.  

This is correct.

Trying searching the forum for your answer.

Type in ‘buyer request’ or ‘sales’ or ‘tips’. I bet you a million dollars there’s a post that will answer your question. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, niamulkhan said:

How can I send buyer request!? In Buyer request option, I see just blank..I can't find any buyer to give request

I believe there's a section in this topic that addresses that. https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/282146-how-to-be-successful-on-fiverr-common-questions-answered-and-a-collection-of-great-posts-that-helped-me-achieve-trs/ (Also, quick terminology tip: as a Seller, you are giving/sending offers to requests that Buyers have made.)

• Like 3
  • Up 1