Best Fiverr Withdrawal Method

dilshank95

Question

1 hour ago, dilshank95 said:

What is the best withdrawal method on fiverr?

It depends on which one you prefer. I like Paypal for its simplicity. I can withdraw from Paypal directly to my credit card and have the money in hand 2 minutes after I hit the withdrawal button. 

Payoneer does this via regular bank transfers; in my experience, it takes longer. Things might have changed since I used Payoneer, but that's how it used to be. There's the Fiverr Revenue Card from Payoneer, but I'm not familiar with how that works. 

Both are excellent in their way, I'm sure. Paypal has terrible exchange rates, so if you're using it to convert to a different currency (USD to EUR, for instance), you'll pay more for that service with Paypal. 

Paypal typically charges a margin of 3.5 - 4% for this, while Payoneer is about 2%, from what I can tell. 

Paypal also charges more for transfers. I think it's worth it for the convenience these days, but what made me switch from Payoneer to Paypal was a bad experience, where 100 bucks suddenly "disappeared" after withdrawing from Fiverr. Fiverr said they sent the money to Payoneer, and Payoneer claimed a technical glitch was at fault.

They refused to make me whole, and Fiverr wasn't at fault, so I couldn't ask them to fork up the money. After that, I put my trust in PayPal, and I haven't looked back, even though they are more expensive. 

This page has a comparison of both services. You might find it useful reading material before you pick a provider. 

https://moneytransfers.com/comparison/paypal-vs-payoneer#:~:text=The main difference between PayPal,of the mid-market rate.

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 55
  • Up 7
  • Thanks 10

PayPal is not available in my area. So I have to use Payoneer. Fiver Revenue Card is actually a service of Payoneer and if you use this then there is zero transaction fee. On the other hand, direct Bank Transfer (which is also actually done by Payoneer) cost $3 per transaction. So Fiverr Revenue Card is the best option for me.

• Like 44
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 3

On 8/21/2022 at 1:01 PM, fahadislamjuel said:

PayPal is not available in my area. So I have to use Payoneer. Fiver Revenue Card is actually a service of Payoneer and if you use this then there is zero transaction fee. On the other hand, direct Bank Transfer (which is also actually done by Payoneer) cost $3 per transaction. So Fiverr Revenue Card is the best option for me.

I agree with fahadislamjuelFiverr Revenue Card is the best option.

• Like 38
  • Thanks 2