Best Fiverr Withdrawal Method

dilshank95

Question

On 9/12/2022 at 1:10 AM, adotdesigns said:

Its Depends on where you are mostly countries have PayPal but i love Payoneer because You can click Bank Transfer and Your money straight to Your Local Bank in few hours. I prefer use Payoneer, You can get your Money

Payoneer is Best

On 8/20/2022 at 3:25 PM, dilshank95 said:

What is the best withdrawal method on fiverr?

One more thing in Pakistan JazzCash works perfect and conversion rate is same like On Google

• Like 21
  • Up 1

Hi! 

I had this talk with different Fiverr’s colleagues in the past because they were concerned about how to get the most (and faster) out of the platform.

I think, in the end, that if we’re worried about those things we’re missing the point: we need to focus on how to get the most (and better) into it. 
Of course, I’m not talking about money. I’m talking about the best version of ourselves and our services. 

For instance, I choose a day (or a period) where I want to withdraw my earnings and depending on where I want that money to go I select PayPal (most of the time) or Bank Transfer (Powered by Payoneer). That’s it. I’ve done some research and different test in the past but now I just direct the money where I need them. Fees? Of course there are: money comes money goes…

So, it’s not just PayPal or Payoneer here, Fiverr gives us different methods for withdrawing our earnings:

• PayPal
  • Payoneer
  • Fiverr Revenue Card
  • Bank Transfer 
  • Direct Deposit

Thanks to Fiverr Help. we can review the details of each Withdrawal Methods and choose the one that is more comfortable to our personal (and fiscal) needs.

Best,

Michele

• Like 14
  • Up 2

On 8/21/2022 at 12:55 AM, dilshank95 said:

What is the best withdrawal method on fiverr?

Payoneer-vs-PayPal.png

You are from Sri Lanka, right? 
As a Sri Lankan, I prefer to use Payoneer to withdraw my Fiverr revenue.

we can't open a PayPal account by using our Sri Lankan address. 

When explaining my Payoneer experience. When I withdraw money from Fiverr to Payoneer, it roughly takes only 5-10 min (3$ fee for each transaction). And when I withdraw money from Payoneer to a local bank account, maximum it only takes 1 hour (Converting ratio could be less than the currency pair ratio shown in google).  

As a conclusion, I mostly prefer Payoneer for withdraw my Fiverr revenue. But if you are from another country, these pros and cons could be different. 

Edited by sam_0120
  • Like 14
  • Up 2