What do I need to know before publishing logos in the Logo Maker? 🤔

Logo Maker Team

• 2 months later...
On 8/14/2022 at 7:34 PM, Logo Maker Team said:

When designing a monogram for the Logo Maker the logo must be a 1 letter monogram. The reason we support only 1 letter monograms is because the businesses checking the logo maker are not likely to have the exact combination of initials as you’ve designed. We want to get your logo the highest selling potential and that can only be achieved by accommodating as many businesses as possible. Choosing to do one letter is safer than many combinations. 

I think it makes sense to limit the monogram to one letter for the Logo Maker. It's a smart move to accommodate a wider range of potential customers.

• Like 39
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey!
Posting logos is free, Fiverr Logo Maker takes a commission for sales. You can read more here 

https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/12186394012433-Fiverr-s-Logo-Maker-earnings-tier-model

On 8/16/2023 at 2:40 PM, wasim2017 said:

Hi, 

In case I have been selected by Fiverr editorial to use the logo maker service, Is it free? or do I have to pay a subscription for that?

Thank you

• Like 26
  • Congrats! 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/14/2022 at 7:35 PM, vanadium1st said:

Thank you! Very cool information about the text length. Always wondered how that works.

Also love your suggestions about the different logo variations. I've been experimenting with those lately. Here's a recent logo of mine - I've made a logo of a woman with 3 options of different haircuts + a hijab, all in a single logo file made by turning off and on layers in different variations. People on the forum were asking how to do that, so it may be a useful example.

https://www.fiverr.com/logo-maker/choose-variation/projects/62f2700a80ea273f9c877348?variation_id=62f2700ab14ea804bb9bcf68&brand_name=Cool hairstyles&slogan=Choose your own&brief_id=undefined&ref_ctx_id=&source=listing

I think it's a cool idea and plan to do more of that, hopefully that will improve the chances to match my client's needs.

@vanadium1st While I am a bit late to the party to reply to your post, I would still like to do so.
That is so creative! How did you manage to create this? With adding circles behind the logo perhaps?
It inspired me to do a logo design with different illustrations like this as well, thank you for sharing!

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2

I express my gratitude for sharing such valuable information with us. This forum has provided me with a plethora of knowledge, and I appreciate it. After going through this article, I have realized that there are several crucial tasks that I need to undertake. Once again, thank you.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
  • Lena unpinned this topic
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Lena pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

How can we prevent any designs created on the logo maker from resembling those of other designers? If such unintentional similarities occur, how should we address the situation and manage it effectively?"

Edited by hazirabegum
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 5/14/2024 at 6:38 AM, hazirabegum said:

How can we prevent any designs created on the logo maker from resembling those of other designers? If such unintentional similarities occur, how should we address the situation and manage it effectively?"

@hazirabegum Could you explain further? Feel free to also write us a private message.

Edited by Logo Maker Team
  • Like 2