Why Fiverr is not adding client details on buyer requests

I think Fiverr should add clients details in buyer requests so that the sellers can see who if real buyer and who is fake. these days the buyer also posting in buyer request only to boost there gigs. I've seen many sellers posting buyer request to boost there gigs on buyer request. i suggest that either fiver should block those or upgrade the buyer requests settings.

• Like 7
  • Up 2

Buyer requests is just a pointless race-to-the-bottom pit of trash. Instead of getting dependent on them, sellers should focus on their gigs. The reason why they don't add buyer details in the requests is simple to understand. Just look at the stupid amount of spam in the requests. How do you think the inboxes of the poor buyers would look, if the same sellers had access to their username? 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 6
  • Up 4

• 3 weeks later...

@smashradio Mobile app shows the name of the buyer on buyer requests. Some sellers "outsmart" the system and search the username of the buyer to see if (s)he is a seller. I used to post requests but I got annoyed by the "stupid amount of spam". They didn't even reply or send an offer, they directly contacted me. So I stopped posting requests.

• Like 3