not getting more fiverr orders

sabeerdesigns0

Question

11 answers to this question

As with starting any business, it takes time and effort to build your Fiverr business.

Start by reading this: 

Tip: Suggest you remove "lifetime customer service" from your profile description as many buyers will see this as an empty promise.

They will just move on to buy from someone else.

Your first forum post.

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

• Like 17

Instead of asking me, why not take an objective look at your gigs? Also, take a look at your skills. Do you have excellent skills that surpass other people here on Fiverr. Is your gig offering something unique? Can you improve your gig description and images? Would you buy from yourself? 

Changing stuff like that and also improving your skills all the time is ideal. You can't just come here and expect orders and to get paid.. buyers have a large range of sellers to work with. So you really have to be very good and stand out if you want to obtain orders here. Otherwise, there are thousands of other sellers that will take your place.

• Like 16
  • Up 1

On 7/31/2022 at 1:26 AM, sabeerdesigns0 said:

Why not you check out my gig by yourself than you will know what's the real problem is.

That is rude, @donnovan86 doesn’t owe you to check your gig. He doesn’t have to see himself your profile, he is not the one having a problem of selling. You are. And YOU need to have a hard look at your gigs and figure out why they are not selling, who is your target audience, what they like and why they are not buying. It takes hours or even days of work and research and donnovan will not be doing it for you. 

Edit: Well, I did have a look at your profile and I’m not sure why would you even expect sales when you are using stolen logos and images in your gig 🤷‍♀️ Clients are not stupid. 

Edited by mariashtelle1
  • Like 4
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, sabeerdesigns0 said:

I am getting online whole day long working on my gig to rank but after that I haven't get any order.

You are a prime example why staying online all day won't give any orders... Everyone believes wasting time online in front of the Fiverr homepage gives orders :)) It won't...

• Like 13
  • Up 3