Why am I always online?

thecgmr

Question

So I have been on fiverr a couple of years but only just started as a seller.  However, I have tried signing out of Fiverr when I am done looking to check for orders for the day, and can wake up next day even if it 's over 12 hours later, it still shows me as being online, to my friends and family when they go through gigs and see me.  Does anyone know why?  And how do I set it to show me offline or Away when I'm finished?

• Like 42

13 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, thecgmr said:

So I have been on fiverr a couple of years but only just started as a seller.  However, I have tried signing out of Fiverr when I am done looking to check for orders for the day, and can wake up next day even if it 's over 12 hours later, it still shows me as being online, to my friends and family when they go through gigs and see me.  Does anyone know why?  And how do I set it to show me offline or Away when I'm finished?

In your User menu, hit Settings. 

image.png.d83a952970bfd36c4b778f4baa56a9df.png

From there, you can choose your online status. 

image.png.9a89482358b3b5daebca9bc120b5b99e.png

If you show up as online even after signing it, perhaps you're logged on via the mobile application?

I hope this helps! 

• Like 38

On 8/3/2022 at 11:35 PM, thecgmr said:

I am still showing online on it, though I don't have the mobile app.  I only have fiverr on my pc that has the account on it.  I don't know if it's because I linked it to my google or something?

No, that shouldn't affect it. How strange. You could reach out to customer support and ask them. Perhaps it's a bug. 

• Like 24

On 7/26/2022 at 2:57 PM, smashradio said:

In your User menu, hit Settings. 

image.png.d83a952970bfd36c4b778f4baa56a9df.png

From there, you can choose your online status. 

image.png.9a89482358b3b5daebca9bc120b5b99e.png

If you show up as online even after signing it, perhaps you're logged on via the mobile application?

I hope this helps! 

I am still showing online on it, though I don't have the mobile app.  I only have fiverr on my pc that has the account on it.  I don't know if it's because I linked it to my google or something?

• Like 27

On 7/26/2022 at 7:48 PM, thecgmr said:

Check if you have login in any other browser on your mobile.

• Like 15
  • Confused 1