Does Mutual Cancellation effect Orders Completed Rate?

naimat_best

Question

hi All,

yesterday, i have submitted my custom order, i have clearly mentioned the script instalation on domains, which i have done in due course of time ( i also submit a 0 revision in custom Gig) but after submit order client told me to shift the websites from the current host to another which weere not mentioned in the gig, i told him inbox but he did,nt agree i send him request of cancel he refuse it, and submit a revision, after every submission i replied him with screenshoot that i have submit my order and also proof of screenshoot, revision happen alsmot whole day but i clearly told him, i will not done the work which is not mentioned into the gig, after that he change all passwords of hostings and eveything, and again submit a revision, i replied with video prrof in order that you have change all passwords and also remove acess this is against the term and you are force me to submit the work which is not mention into the gig, after that i approach resolution center and submit a revison charge amount PKR 23000/- whcih he denied and after that finaly he send me request of cancel order, i accpet it,, and suddenly i see the my completion rate is going down... and i havent recieve any order in 24 hours,, 

my question is that, why it hit my completion rate and also it change the impression on my gig.. is there anyway to approach CS to recove my cancel order amount because i have done my work... i have completed 27 orders with 5 star ranking.. 
i am confuse.. what should i do>>>?? please advice

• Like 23
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

17 minutes ago, all_asmoule said:

yes,,,but per order accepit increase up to 15%

No it’s not 15% 🤦‍♀️ 
percentage depends on the amount of orders you completed. Simple math: if you completed 10 orders and one cancelled your order completion ratio will go down 10%. If you completed 100 orders and cancelled one then it will go down only 1%. 

• Like 8