Order does not arrive

fatema1designer

I am getting impressions and clicks on my gig every day but no order is coming.
  1. Where is the problem of my gig?
  2. Description problem?
  3. Buyer doesn't like the packaging?
  4. Gig image quality is bad?

Someone please solve this problem for me .     
    Impressions and clicks are happening every day, so why not get orders?
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, fatema1designer said:

I am getting impressions and clicks on my gig every day but no order is coming.

Impressions and clicks do not guarantee orders. If you are not seeing any conversions, then, perhaps, people are looking at your gigs, but do not feel comfortable hiring you. You need to be a businessman, and appeal to the needs (and budgets) of your target customers, or you won't have any orders. Clearly, buyers are not impressed when they visit your gig(s).

It is also worth noting that you refer to yourself as a "certified graphic designer", however, your portfolio of work examples are quite obviously stolen from the internet. Why would anyone hire you, if you cannot produce original work?

• Like 1
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jonbaas said:

Why would anyone hire you, if you cannot produce original work?

Anyone with Canva Pro is now a certified designer, I think. Maybe I should switch niches since I'm subbed to it as well!

11 minutes ago, fatema1designer said:

Someone please solve this problem for me .     

The best way to problem-solve is to be honest with yourself, I think. I can look at your gig and say 'it looks okay' but clearly, it's not working, right? 

Sit down, think for a second and ask yourself the question 'would I buy this?' WHY? 

If you needed a LOGO, would you trust someone with the same gig? If not, why?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, katakatica said:

Anyone with Canva Pro is now a certified designer, I think.

A certified designer would be someone who has studied and learned their trade (doesn't have to be in a structured class), built a reputation for great work, earned a few clients who praise that work, and earned some revenue completing that skilled work. Owning Canva Pro just creates a person who knows how to purchase software. Anyone can do that. I could purchase engineering software, but that purchase does not make me an architect.

I would guess that there are a lot of "certified designers", in name only, trying to get "easy money" in the graphic design category. 😉 

Thankfully, most of these people don't gain any orders here on Fiverr. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

It is also worth noting that you refer to yourself as a "certified graphic designer", however, your portfolio of work examples are quite obviously stolen from the internet. 

15 minutes ago, katakatica said:

Anyone with Canva Pro is now a certified designer, I think. 

And wouldn't you know it, those Hawaiian sellers at it again. 

Edited by newsmike