Can I Referee work to my Friend If I am overload?

cyber_avanza

Question

2 answers to this question

Just now, cyber_avanza said:

Hello Everyone,

I just want to know that Can I refer work to my friend if I am overload? Is that something allow on fiverr And Is that good thing buyer point of view?

Yes, yes and yes. But if you already have an order with the buyer, the right thing is to cancel that order and let the buyer order from the right seller. If someone orders from you and you give the impression that you're the one doing the work, you should also be the one to do the work. 

But if you haven't made an order yet, of course you can recommend other sellers on Fiverr if you think that they would be a good fit for your buyer. Just keep in mind that any recommendation you make will reflect back on you, so if your friend isn't the most skilled/best match for your buyer, I wouldn't recommend then just because they are my friend. 

• Like 10
  • Up 1

3 minutes ago, smashradio said:

Yes, yes and yes. But if you already have an order with the buyer, the right thing is to cancel that order and let the buyer order from the right seller. If someone orders from you and you give the impression that you're the one doing the work, you should also be the one to do the work. 

But if you haven't made an order yet, of course you can recommend other sellers on Fiverr if you think that they would be a good fit for your buyer. Just keep in mind that any recommendation you make will reflect back on you, so if your friend isn't the most skilled/best match for your buyer, I wouldn't recommend then just because they are my friend. 

Thank you so much 

• Like 5