Cancel an order

letsdo1

Question

Hi

A buyer has placed an order with me, but they have selected the wrong gig and not included the majority of the information.

I've contacted them as but it's been radio silence for 2 days.  I want to cancel the order but not affect any of my stats.

Is there any option I should choose to make sure this doesn't happen.

Thanks

• Like 11

6 answers to this question

1 minute ago, letsdo1 said:

Hi

A buyer has placed an order with me, but they have selected the wrong gig and not included the majority of the information.

I've contacted them as but it's been radio silence for 2 days.  I want to cancel the order but not affect any of my stats.

Is there any option I should choose to make sure this doesn't happen.

Thanks

You can contact on fiverr support team, and explain everything, there will be help you to cancel your order without any herm. for more idea search on YouTube or google.
thanks.

• Like 9

Hello!

Well, if buyer has placed the other on the gig having same niche you are working, then it's fine. It will boost that gig if you have decided to complete the order. However, if you still wanna cancel (which I recommend don't) then contact Customer Support through order page and put forward your case in front of them. I am hopeful they will understand and resolve the issue without compromising the stats.

Best Regards

• Like 10

15 minutes ago, shopifyexpertes said:

You can contact on fiverr support team, and explain everything, there will be help you to cancel your order without any herm. for more idea search on YouTube or google.
thanks.

Thanks - I've done that before but I just didn't want to have to raise a ticket to have to do it.

• Like 10

52 minutes ago, shopifyexpertes said:

thanks.

Thanks - its a different gig with different questions.  And they haven't beeen filled in fully either

• Like 10