What am I doing wrong?

pavlo_gonchar

• 3 months later...
7 minutes ago, shafain876 said:

Sent buyer request daily

This is bad advice..... because Fiverr is completely removing the Buyer Request feature.

8 minutes ago, shafain876 said:

active online

This is terrible advice.... because being online does not guarantee more orders. There are NO ORDER GUARANTEES on Fiverr.

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, opumijan said:

You create a unique gig title and SEO properly your gig image, you must create your gig-related description because when any buyer visits your profile they follow your description.

Some Tips For you 

1. Search good titles description and tags related to your gig on Fiverr

2. Remain online on Fiverr to attract the buyer

3. Copy Top Ranked Gigs

4. Attractive description and Tags

5. Keywords in URL of the fiver gig

6. Upgrading SEO

Hello

Please elaborate 3. Copy Top Ranked Gigs 🤔

• Like 4
  • Up 1

9 hours ago, opumijan said:

2. Remain online on Fiverr to attract the buyer

3. Copy Top Ranked Gigs

Staying online is a waste of time and not a ranking factor.

Copying others shows that you are just a copycat and it doesn't make you more appealing to buyers. I would stay away from a copycat if I buy something.

9 hours ago, opumijan said:

6. Upgrading SEO

How do you upgrade your SEO? Just because you say it, that doesn't mean the OP knows how to do it.. 

• Like 6
  • Up 1

11 hours ago, opumijan said:

Copy Top Ranked Gigs

This advice is terrible! I report every seller that has copied my gig description, and they get that gig removed! Please stop giving this bad advice! 🤨

11 hours ago, opumijan said:

Remain online on Fiverr to attract the buyer

When will this poor advice ever die? Many other Fiverr sellers and I get orders while we are offline. Go out and live your life, do not be chanined to your computer!

• Like 3
  • Up 2

2 hours ago, opumijan said:

If your English grammar and writing skills are not good enough, no need to be tensed as you can follow the other gigs and copy their taglines and descriptions with slight changes in sentences. In this way, you can easily create a good description and tagline for your gig on Fiverr.

The easiest tip is to copy the descriptions from the top-ranking gigs in MSWORD and select the keywords and main things from the descriptions and tags then create a new sentence out of those which you have selected.

No need to produce extra or new material for your gig, just go through the top-ranked gigs and copy their descriptions .be sure to not copy-paste directly on Fiverr profile or copy the same material otherwise your gig will be removed due to strike.

Do not copy-paste directly on your Fiverr account because you will get a strike and your account or gig might be removed from the Fiverr permanently so be careful while copying something and always paste on the MSWord document and then shuffle the words and create your own descriptions and tags.

This tip is mostly for those people who are weak in writing and do not know much English or for those who have problems in English grammar. they can easily create their gig and also make it rank on the very first page without getting any strike.

Well I will encourage you to avoid this step. Better to create content on your own. It will work better that way! BUT you can get the idea of writing content for your gigs NOT COPY!

be sure to not copy-paste directly on Fiverr profile or copy the same material otherwise your gig will be removed due to strike.

If you recommend this to others (your above statement), then definitely people are gonna copy the whole thing so its better to not recommend this please.

• Like 3
  • Up 1

On 10/29/2022 at 9:18 PM, opumijan said:

If your English grammar and writing skills are not good enough, no need to be tensed as you can follow the other gigs and copy their taglines and descriptions with slight changes in sentences. In this way, you can easily create a good description and tagline for your gig on Fiverr.

How dare you post this!!!!   

Freelancers work bloody hard for years to build up gigs that are of a high standard and well researched.  You have no right to publish this utter BS.!!!  I don't care how you reword the feedback that @vickiespencer gave you.  you are still advising people to copy a gig and change the wording to make sure it doesn't get picked up on a plagiarism checker. 

On 10/29/2022 at 9:18 PM, opumijan said:

No need to produce extra or new material for your gig, just go through the top-ranked gigs and copy their descriptions .be sure to not copy-paste directly on Fiverr profile or copy the same material otherwise your gig will be removed due to strike.

Once again. As @vickiespencer has told you, this is bad advice.  I don't believe that someone who has been on Fiverr as long as you can claim to be misinformed. You're fully aware of what you're saying, and no comments that you make from now can get you out of what you have said.  You really are the lowest of the low! 

I'm sure that your comments will make other freelancers just as pi$$ed off as me!

Other new freelancers please note!!!!! 

With 13 sales in 7 years, this person's credibility is zero, anyone who listens to him is likely to get banned!!!!!

On 10/22/2022 at 8:54 AM, ismat86 said:

why i am not getting order ?

I don't know.... why do YOU think you're not getting any orders? 

On 10/22/2022 at 11:06 AM, webexpert_sagor said:

you need provide buyer request every day properly.

This is terrible advice, because the Buyer Request feature is bring removed from Fiverr. No one will be able to use it. 

Edited by breals
  • Like 8
  • Up 2