Please help me

seo_maya

Hi guys,
Past 2year.  I couldn't work on Fiverr. I deleted my gigs. I started work again with new gigs But in the past few months, I haven't gotten orders.

How can get orders?

Please help me. I need instructions

😒😒😒
Thank you!

Screenshot 2022-06-26 051601.png

• Like 7
  • Sad 2

15 hours ago, seo_maya said:

I would start by being honest. You claim that your English proficiency is:

image.png.749e730e5513c9c41e435b58faa9cdfa.png

But it is immediately obvious that you are not a native English speaker when your gigs and profile contain very obvious mistakes such as: 

QUALITY" is MY GOLE

I'm a PROFESSIONALLY at Adobe Photoshop

and have experience 5+ years.

I'm an experience RETOUCHER

The problem is that when you lie so obviously about something like being a native English speaker, anyone reading your gigs would immediately wonder what else is untrue about your abilities. As a graphic artist, you don't need to be bulletproof in your English skills.  Why not be honest about your competence in that regard, and not cast doubt on the rest of your abilities.   

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 10
  • Up 3

My condition is same as you. Look at my GIG Impression don't know why people aren't buying them .  Someone said  in forum that Fiverr always boost new account, I don't know what is the actual truth. Maybe one day the old user will get order again and continue their journey. 🙂

gig_impression_click.png

• Like 7

1 hour ago, alifshah01 said:

don't know why people aren't buying them . 

I'd suggest that you also need to improve your English skills. You don't build confidence with phrases such as:

My condition is same as you

I am highly expert

Let's have a small chat to know your requirements.

I have experienced work 

Also, if you want to convince people that you are competent, and confident, then you should not post the following, because it screams, the exact opposite:

Please send me a message before placing an order so we can discuss of the project and make a perfect deal.

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 7
  • Up 2

14 minutes ago, newsmike said:

Please send me a message before placing an order so we can discuss of the project and make a perfect deal.

I wrote this line because every person needs are different if they need something or the website they wanted is too much complex to build it with the CMS  it's better to discuss to avoid order cancellation. However I saw top rated seller they use the line that contact them before placing an order. I use it because it is important to know what buyers are exactly want so I can make the exact thing. If they want some extra work that I didn't describe to my gig package or gig extra but I can do that so I can send them custom offer . For that reason I use the line that please contact me before placing an order. 

• Like 7
  • Up 2

19 hours ago, seo_maya said:

Hi guys,
Past 2year.  I couldn't work on Fiverr. I deleted my gigs. I started work again with new gigs But in the past few months, I haven't gotten orders.

How can get orders?

😒😒😒
Thank you!

Screenshot 2022-06-26 051601.png

Seo optimization is most important part of gig. First SEO optimize your gig.
Never Give Up!

• Like 7

7 hours ago, newsmike said:

The problem is that when you lie so obviously about something like being a native English speaker, anyone reading your gigs would immediately wonder what else is untrue about your abilities. As a graphic artist, you don't need to be bulletproof in your English skills.  Why not be honest about your competence in that regard, and not cast doubt on the rest of your abilities.   

I agree with this. Unless I'm looking for something regarding perfect English, the seller's language skills wouldn't concern me. And if they were honest and said, "Native is 'so and so' language" and added English as an additional language, then I'd think 'wow, that's pretty cool that they know more than one language'. I'd also ensure that when I placed the order that my English was impeccable and even if they made a mistake I wouldn't get down on them because learning a second language is hard- I'm doing it, and I get it. BUT, if they claim to be native speakers and their English isn't up to par; that's a different story. 

5 hours ago, newsmike said:

Also, if you want to convince people that you are competent, and confident, then you should not post the following, because it screams, the exact opposite:

His phrasing could definitely improve, but I understand the sentiment. I do editing, and I have this written in my GIG description because a lot of times, I've encountered clients who don't know the different types of editing. So they'd purchase or enquire about one type when they're really looking for another. 

• Like 9

10 hours ago, newsmike said:

I would start by being honest. You claim that your English proficiency is:

image.png.749e730e5513c9c41e435b58faa9cdfa.png

But it is immediately obvious that you are not a native English speaker when your gigs and profile contain very obvious mistakes such as: 

QUALITY" is MY GOLE

I'm a PROFESSIONALLY at Adobe Photoshop

and have experience 5+ years.

I'm an experience RETOUCHER

Thank you 🙏

• Like 5

10 hours ago, alifshah01 said:

Someone said  in forum that Fiverr always boost new account, I don't know what is the actual truth.

What do you mean? Look at your impressions, you even have 1.2k impressions on one of your gigs, that’s your boost, that’s fiverr showing your gig a lot. If you are not getting clicks and orders then it’s your gigs problem. 
and also keep in mind that your impressions also can go down if people are not interested in buying after some time 

• Like 8