I Mistakenly accepted order cancellation request

gajjavellynagar

Question

Hello My name is Nagaraju and I offer Adsense Service in Fiverr and i also sell services to increase Adsense earnings. Yesterday I got an oder for 1250$ for My Adsense Method and affiliate Method.

I have provided him the complete method video of Adsense and affiliate. Then after receiving my Method videos he requested Order cancellation. I have typed that order can not be cancelled as i have already shared my Method videos with you and then instead of rejecting the request to cancel i have accepted.

What should I do now? He Got My Method videos and also order got cancelled. I have lost my money, can anyone please Help Me.

• Like 27
  • Sad 11
  • Up 2

14 answers to this question

16 hours ago, gajjavellynagar said:

What should I do now? He Got My Method videos and also order got cancelled. I have lost my money

There is nothing you can do now. You agreed to cancel the order (regardless of your intentions). He has your work, and his money back. The only thing you can do now, is learn from this experience, and not repeat it in the future.

• Like 38
  • Up 5

Extremely sorry to hear this, but you have nothing to do right after you accepted the cancellation request. 
Try to provide quality service and be smart in terms of communication to avoid cancellation. 
best of luck. 

• Like 3
  • Up 2

On 6/22/2022 at 9:50 AM, jonbaas said:

There is nothing you can do now. You agreed to cancel the order (regardless of your intentions). He has your work, and his money back. The only thing you can do now, is learn from this experience, and not repeat it in the future.

Yes, that is what Customer support also said.

I should be more careful from now on, thank you for your response 

• Like 22
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

Well you have accepted the Cancelation Request.

that means the Order is Cancelled.

there is no way to reverse this action. so the best thing you can do is to contact the client, discuss with him and start a new order.

Don't worry, things like this happen! keep working smart! let this be a lesson! 🙂  

• Like 19
  • Up 2

Even if you wouldn't cancelled, situation would have remained same.

If you take that issue to fiverr support, offcourse they would show sympathy, but again they can't do anything as client has right to cancel whenever they want on the name of "I don't got expected solution" (even after getting perfect solution).

So to avoid such scammers I suggest to take time to see previous reviews of client.

Also they raise a man's greed by offering 1250$. and get it back when they got what needed.

Also prefer repetitive buyers than new buyers.

• Like 13
  • Up 2

On 6/21/2022 at 5:34 PM, gajjavellynagar said:

Hello My name is Nagaraju and I offer Adsense Service in Fiverr and i also sell services to increase Adsense earnings. Yesterday I got an oder for 1250$ for My Adsense Method and affiliate Method.

I have provided him the complete method video of Adsense and affiliate. Then after receiving my Method videos he requested Order cancellation. I have typed that order can not be cancelled as i have already shared my Method videos with you and then instead of rejecting the request to cancel i have accepted.

What should I do now? He Got My Method videos and also order got cancelled. I have lost my money, can anyone please Help Me.

Only the buyer may help you. If he don't want to work with you. it will be better for you not to ask him to work with you or don't force him. If he want to work with you then continue working with him 🙂

• Like 11
  • Up 2