I Mistakenly accepted order cancellation request

gajjavellynagar

Question

Hello My name is Nagaraju and I offer Adsense Service in Fiverr and i also sell services to increase Adsense earnings. Yesterday I got an oder for 1250$ for My Adsense Method and affiliate Method.

I have provided him the complete method video of Adsense and affiliate. Then after receiving my Method videos he requested Order cancellation. I have typed that order can not be cancelled as i have already shared my Method videos with you and then instead of rejecting the request to cancel i have accepted.

What should I do now? He Got My Method videos and also order got cancelled. I have lost my money, can anyone please Help Me.

• Like 37
  • Sad 13
  • Up 2

10 answers to this question

16 hours ago, gajjavellynagar said:

What should I do now? He Got My Method videos and also order got cancelled. I have lost my money

There is nothing you can do now. You agreed to cancel the order (regardless of your intentions). He has your work, and his money back. The only thing you can do now, is learn from this experience, and not repeat it in the future.

• Like 48
  • Up 6

Hello Fiverr Forum Members,

I have received a message in Fiverr asking for a Adsense approved account. At that time i have a buyer who was ready to sell a adsense approved account and website so i have agreed with the buyer that i have a account and its for sale.

He agreed and placed the order. I have transferred Adsense account login details and i have also transferred the domain.

He has changed the account password and he has the ownership of domain also.

I am attaching all the screenshots.

The Buyer has cancelled the Order after receiving everything. I think someone is intentionally doing scam with me. Previously there was another order where same happened with me.

This is the second time. in that previous order Fiverr said we did communication outside fiverr so they cant do anything, but for this order it is completely in fiverr.

I have lost so much money for this in this month. This is a serious crime someone is doing with me.

After transferring everything he has changed password, enabled 2 step authentication with his number and cancelled the order.

This was same with my previous cancelled order. I think both accounts are from same user.

I have all the proofs of owner transfer and the guy has all the access.

Please Someone Help me. What should i do. This is a very huge loss for me in a single month.

[Moderator note: images removed. Contained emails.]

• Like 13

https://www.google.com/adsense/new/localized-terms

9. Intellectual Property; Brand Features

...Other than distributing content via the AdMob SDK, you may not copy, modify, distribute, sell, or lease any part of our Services or included software...

So, you are enabling the buying and selling of accounts, which is a direct violation of the terms and conditions.

And you are surprised that dealing with willing rule-breakers isnt working?

• Like 14

On 6/22/2022 at 9:50 AM, jonbaas said:

There is nothing you can do now. You agreed to cancel the order (regardless of your intentions). He has your work, and his money back. The only thing you can do now, is learn from this experience, and not repeat it in the future.

Yes, that is what Customer support also said.

I should be more careful from now on, thank you for your response 

• Like 33
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 3

Well you have accepted the Cancelation Request.

that means the Order is Cancelled.

there is no way to reverse this action. so the best thing you can do is to contact the client, discuss with him and start a new order.

Don't worry, things like this happen! keep working smart! let this be a lesson! 🙂  

• Like 29
  • Up 3

Even if you wouldn't cancelled, situation would have remained same.

If you take that issue to fiverr support, offcourse they would show sympathy, but again they can't do anything as client has right to cancel whenever they want on the name of "I don't got expected solution" (even after getting perfect solution).

So to avoid such scammers I suggest to take time to see previous reviews of client.

Also they raise a man's greed by offering 1250$. and get it back when they got what needed.

Also prefer repetitive buyers than new buyers.

• Like 23
  • Up 2

On 6/21/2022 at 5:34 PM, gajjavellynagar said:

Hello My name is Nagaraju and I offer Adsense Service in Fiverr and i also sell services to increase Adsense earnings. Yesterday I got an oder for 1250$ for My Adsense Method and affiliate Method.

I have provided him the complete method video of Adsense and affiliate. Then after receiving my Method videos he requested Order cancellation. I have typed that order can not be cancelled as i have already shared my Method videos with you and then instead of rejecting the request to cancel i have accepted.

What should I do now? He Got My Method videos and also order got cancelled. I have lost my money, can anyone please Help Me.

Only the buyer may help you. If he don't want to work with you. it will be better for you not to ask him to work with you or don't force him. If he want to work with you then continue working with him 🙂

• Like 21
  • Up 2