Jump to content
  • 0

Does Fiverr allow Websites or Google Sites links in Messenger/Description?


iamattique
 Share

Question

Hey Everybody!

I know the basic rule that we aren't allow to share any personal information neither in description nor in messenger. However, can we share the link of our portfolio website especially, the Google Sites link?

Any information regarding this query is appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 1
27 minutes ago, iamattique said:

Quick question: Do we get any forum question/topic where we can check which domains are allowed?

The following URLs are allowed by Fiverr in the gig description. I assume they are also ok in messages. However, I see no reason why a different, custom URL, should be a problem in a private message, as long as it's to a website that contains no contact information or payment options etc. So if you set up "thisismyfiverrportfolio.com" for instance, or "iamattiqueseller.com" and you only include information about your Fiverr gig and previous work, you should be ok. 

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011421218-Gig-Policies

Approved URLs

  • ammyy.com
  • blogspot.com
  • flickr.com
  • mixcloud.com
  • reverbnation.com
  • soundcloud.com
  • spotify.com
  • teamviewer.com
  • tumblr.com
  • vimeo.com
  • wetransfer.com
  • wikipedia.org
  • youtube.com
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1
Just now, iamattique said:

Hey Everybody!

I know the basic rule that we aren't allow to share any personal information neither in description nor in messenger. However, can we share the link of our portfolio website especially, the Google Sites link?

Any information regarding this query is appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

You can share portfolios as long as they don't contain any contact information. I recommend setting up a dedicated portfolio page on a dedicated domain, that you only use for Fiverr. On the portfolio page, you can even link back to your gigs, meaning you can use that portfolio to market your gig, and for sharing with potential buyers in the Inbox as needed. 

The clue here is,  like you said, that we aren't allowerd to share any personal information. 

  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
21 minutes ago, smashradio said:

You can share portfolios as long as they don't contain any contact information. I recommend setting up a dedicated portfolio page on a dedicated domain, that you only use for Fiverr. On the portfolio page, you can even link back to your gigs, meaning you can use that portfolio to market your gig, and for sharing with potential buyers in the Inbox as needed. 

The clue here is,  like you said, that we aren't allowerd to share any personal information. 

Quick question: Do we get any forum question/topic where we can check which domains are allowed?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
38 minutes ago, smashradio said:

The following URLs are allowed by Fiverr in the gig description. I assume they are also ok in messages. However, I see no reason why a different, custom URL, should be a problem in a private message, as long as it's to a website that contains no contact information or payment options etc. So if you set up "thisismyfiverrportfolio.com" for instance, or "iamattiqueseller.com" and you only include information about your Fiverr gig and previous work, you should be ok. 

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011421218-Gig-Policies

Approved URLs

  • ammyy.com
  • blogspot.com
  • flickr.com
  • mixcloud.com
  • reverbnation.com
  • soundcloud.com
  • spotify.com
  • teamviewer.com
  • tumblr.com
  • vimeo.com
  • wetransfer.com
  • wikipedia.org
  • youtube.com

That's very useful information! I am very much thankful for your time. Thanks a million sir!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...