Depressed

Guest jahangir900

Guest jahangir900

Is there really anyone in my situation?

Is it really possible to become a successful freelancer?

What can i do?1982462214_RecentBR.thumb.png.3cb5c7470466896fd56ff4a4dddbe85e.png

GIG performance.png

GIG performance2.png

More impressions and less clicks means that your gig graphics are not attractive that's why people are not clicking on it, 10K impressions and just 139 clicks is very less. Try to make your graphics attractive and your services clearly mentioned. 

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jahangir900 said:

Is it really possible to become a successful freelancer?

What can i do?

"I will grow your business perfectly with my strategies. I provide Digital Marketing Management to businesses trying to generate new customers and sales".

The above is from your profile description.

Suggest you use your expertise to market and grow your own Fiverr business.

The sky's the limit!

• Like 13
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 2

3 minutes ago, jahangir900 said:

Nothing works.

Gig Image, Gig Marketing, SEO Everything I did.

Then how are you going to help your clients if your strategies as a digital marketer doesn’t work even for yourself? How client would trust you if you can’t even help yourself? 

• Like 14
  • Sad 1
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 3

Guest jahangir900
4 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Then how are you going to help your clients if your strategies as a digital marketer doesn’t work even for yourself? How client would trust you if you can’t even help yourself? 

What do you mean?

Share your effective suggestion otherwise you don't have the right to dissapoint others.

12 hours ago, jahangir900 said:

Share your effective suggestion

Offer something that you're really good at.

If you say that you're an expert digital marketer but are unable to successfully market your own business on Fiverr, you're not good at digital marketing, and should think about offering something else.

• Like 8
  • Up 2

Guest jahangir900
5 hours ago, luna_eillish said:

There's no issue with your gigs because, in my experience, you have enough impressions and clicks. My suggestion is to stay patient and hang on to it. Don't give up. Try to contact CS. Maybe they'll give you a solution.

Keep it up!!!

Please tell me about CS.

Who is this?

49 minutes ago, jahangir900 said:

Please tell me about CS.

Who is this?

CS is customer support but I bet, 100% they wouldn’t “give you a solution”. There are thousands of sellers like you and there is nothing CS can do, it’s up to sellers to sell. 

• Like 8
  • Up 2

Guest jahangir900
1 hour ago, mariashtelle1 said:

CS is customer support but I bet, 100% they wouldn’t “give you a solution”. There are thousands of sellers like you and there is nothing CS can do, it’s up to sellers to sell. 

May be you are not in the right place to talk.

53 minutes ago, jahangir900 said:

May be you are not in the right place to talk.

Why wouldn’t I be in the right place? Just because you don’t like my answers? You didn’t like I that explained who is customer support and what they can and can not do? That doesn’t make my answer wrong just because you didn’t like it 

Well, anyway, please come back to us and tell how fiverr CS will fix this “problem” for you after they reply to you 🤷‍♀️

Edited by mariashtelle1
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Guest jahangir900
3 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Why wouldn’t I be in the right place? Just because you don’t like my answers? You didn’t like I that explained who is customer support and what they can and can not do? That doesn’t make my answer less Levi’s just because you didn’t like it 

Well, anyway, please come back to us and tell how fiverr CS will fix this “problem” for you after they reply to you 🤷‍♀️

You see ,

everybody share their opinion and inspiration. but you are the one tlking about that make me dissapoint and confused.

Anyway Thank you for explaining CS .