Fiverr should implement the ability to create new folders (1), then add multiple chats to one or folder (2) which can be renamed according to user's input.

They should then be able to display only the chats contained within said folder by choosing from a dropdown list (3).

This would be a great way to focus the chat view and organise a lot of sellers who may be a part of different projects into manageable categories.

See screenshot attached for reference (i have numbered them above).

Screenshot 2022-06-02 at 14.08.42.png

• Like 6
  • Up 3

1 hour ago, mindwritten said:

Fiverr should implement the ability to create new folders (1), then add multiple chats to one or folder (2) which can be renamed according to user's input.

Not a bad idea at all. I'm all for it. It might complicate the inbox a bit, though. Another little inbox feature I would like to see is the ability to see and download file attachments from conversations inside an order. Presently, you can only view the messages and have to go to the inbox if you want to download attachments. 

I'm curious: which use cases do you think folders would have in your inbox? Sorting clients by category? One folder for Web clients, one for Design clients, for instance? 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, smashradio said:

Another little inbox feature I would like to see is the ability to see and download file attachments from conversations inside an order.

I would like to add on the ability to see all the files you've shared back and forth in the main/regular inbox. Sometimes the conversations gets too long and/or it was a reference to a past attachment (especially when you've been working long term) and you have to scroll way baaack to see it.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, theratypist said:

I would like to add on the ability to see all the files you've shared back and forth in the main/regular inbox. Sometimes the conversations gets too long and/or it was a reference to a past attachment (especially when you've been working long term) and you have to scroll way baaack to see it.

Indeed! I'd love to have that. I hate scrolling chats looking for files. This, with drag & drop from the list to the chat to attach a shortcut to that file. 

• Like 4

• 1 year later...

We really need this function as seller (and it might help buyers too).

eg. a Buyer can write lots of messages about a project (or potential project) 1, 2, 3, etc. then come back talking more about project 1. It would be a lot easier to find the relevant info about the particular project they were speaking again about if the inbox messages could be in the relevant sub-folder that's about that particular project.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 1