You can do it!

image.thumb.png.dd0ca25e3d47da28e652b123ad66fa74.png

Hey everyone,
Hope you guys are doing great!

Just wanted to share my struggle and small success with you guys.

So this is my 2 months journey of completing the level one seller threshold,

I signed up on Fiverr a long time ago but I didn't get any orders at those times and it has to do with the fact I had zero knowledge about creating an effective gig or writing a good proposal to a client. I lost hope and my family was struggling at that time so I couldn't waste my time anymore and started to look for a job. I worked for different small companies and also with local clients but I had to leave the work soon after because my father had a heart attack and doctors shared that it's his 3rd heart attack and we have to go for surgery, I'm from a lower-middle-class family with a lot of debt on our shoulders. So it was really hard to go through this, I had to stay by his side at the hospital for a month and I was certain I will lose my job and I did. After all the surgeries we have a mountain of debts and there is no earning member in the family.

All hope was lost I was in a panic about how will we return all the debts and survive, I began to search for different ways to earn money nothing was helping. Hopelessly I logged into my Fiverr account not expecting to get any order, I tried doing my research on how to get the 1st order and watched a lot of successful Fiverr sellers how they did it and took their tips and started building my profile. I would sit in front of my computer every day and complete all the buyer's requests very carefully and about a month later one client was impressed with my offer letter and hired me for the job and the 1st order was $50, I was beyond happy when I received the message on my phone from Fiverr App.

I delivered the work with 100% precision and he is my star client now I started to understand more about how to get clients and started to get more orders. From March 27 to May 31 I've reached the Level 1 Seller threshold. 

I know many people did this may be less than a month and maybe achieved higher thresholds but I want to dedicate this post to all the people who are not getting orders, who lost their hope on Fiverr, don't know what to do, who are helpless like I was.

I just want to tell you that "You've been walking a long road and it's been really dark all the way but If you keep on walking on the same road there will shine a light soon.
Don't loose hope, You can do it"

Edited by imamiopial
  • Like 11
  • Congrats! 7
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, imamiopial said:

Hey everyone,

I signed up on Fiverr a long time ago but I didn't get any orders at those times and it has to do with the fact I had zero knowledge about creating an effective gig or writing a good proposal to a client. I lost hope and my family was struggling at that time so I couldn't waste my time anymore and started to look for a job. I worked for different small companies and also with local clients but I had to leave the work soon after because my father had a heart attack and doctors shared that it's his 3rd heart attack and we have to go for surgery, I'm from a lower-middle-class family with a lot of debt on our shoulders. So it was really hard to go through this, I had to stay by his side at the hospital for a month and I was certain I will lose my job and I did. After all the surgeries we have a mountain of debts and there is no earning member in the family.

All hope was lost I was in a panic about how will we return all the debts and survive, I began to search for different ways to earn money nothing was helping. Hopelessly I logged into my Fiverr account not expecting to get any order, I tried doing my research on how to get the 1st order and watched a lot of successful Fiverr sellers how they did it and took their tips and started building my profile. I would sit in front of my computer every day and complete all the buyer's requests very carefully and about a month later one client was impressed with my offer letter and hired me for the job and the 1st order was $50, I was beyond happy when I received the message on my phone from Fiverr App.

I delivered the work with 100% precision and he is my star client now I started to understand more about how to get clients and started to get more orders. From March 27 to May 31 I've reached the Level 1 Seller threshold. 

I know many people did this may be less than a month and maybe achieved higher thresholds but I want to dedicate this post to all the people who are not getting orders, who lost their hope on Fiverr, don't know what to do, who are helpless like I was.

I just want to tell you that "You've been walking a long road and it's been really dark all the way but If you keep on walking on the same road there will shine a light soon.

Very first, thanks for your great sharing. This story just inspired me with a different dimension. I should keep this struggling in my mind to be successful in Fiverr!

• Like 7
  • Up 1

9 hours ago, imamiopial said:

Hey everyone,

Great, as a freelancer I am proud of you

• Like 8
  • Up 1

9 hours ago, customerin said:

Very first, thanks for your great sharing. This story just inspired me with a different dimension. I should keep this struggling in my mind to be successful in Fiverr!

Be consistent, Believe in yourself, You can do way more better than me. 
Fiverr is fair to all of us.
Good luck!

• Like 7
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, iamattique said:

Congratulations sir! I am very happy for you. Keep sticking to deliver great work and soon you will be in TRS.

That's my goal after reaching Level 2, Thank you so much for you kind words really appreciate it.

• Like 5
  • Up 3