will fiverr come up with vedio verification system in a few days?

jahidhasa954

Question

7 answers to this question

Why do you ask that? Did they say that would? If you're just asking randomly and fiverr haven't indicated anything about it, I would guess no?

We're all just people who sell on fiverr, just like you - so we only know what you know in terms of anything fiverr is or is not planning to do.

• Like 7
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm almost beginning to believe (and this is just a theory) that we're looking at individuals with more than one account on Fiverr here. They don't want to explain why they ask. They have, as far as I know, no reason to ask and then leave us with no response, and the question is too similar for it to be a coincidence, across multiple posts. 

• Like 4
  • Up 1

7 minutes ago, lloydsolutions said:

And another: 

Perhaps this is like all those new sellers on the old forum suddenly asking about Fiverr's Terms of Service, and then it turned out that they were a part of a course in a certain country and their "teacher" told them to post that kind of topic on the forum? Remember that one?

• Like 4
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, catwriter said:

Perhaps this is like all those new sellers on the old forum suddenly asking about Fiverr's Terms of Service, and then it turned out that they were a part of a course in a certain country and their "teacher" told them to post that kind of topic on the forum? Remember that one?

That's also a possibility. I remember that one. 

• Like 5
  • Up 1