How do you guys able to get high ticket clients

dostmuhammad336

I have been on Fiverr for almost a year now but I had been only able to get 5, 10, or 20$ clients in my field and couldn't cross even level 1 yet. I know where i am wrong as i am not able to get high-ticket clients. But I can't even get high-ticket clients with just publishing high-paying gigs. There is something smart required. I am just looking to read your experience and tips if any to get high paying clients to even get rid of 9 to 6 jobs lol😆

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, dostmuhammad336 said:

But I can't even get high-ticket clients with just publishing high-paying gigs.

12 minutes ago, dostmuhammad336 said:

couldn't cross even level 1 yet.

Suggest you check out the competition in each of your categories re pricing as new sellers usually lower their prices until they move up the levels.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, dostmuhammad336 said:

I have been on Fiverr for almost a year now but I had been only able to get 5, 10, or 20$ clients in my field and couldn't cross even level 1 yet.

Then it doesn't sound, to me, like you are ready for higher-priced services. If you've been here nearly a year and a half, you have only 15 reviewed orders (probably no more than 20 total orders), and you are still a Level 0 ("New Seller"), you have some distance to go before you have the market and provable experience to command higher prices. You need to EARN your success. It doesn't just appear because you want it.

But I can't even get high-ticket clients with just publishing high-paying gigs. There is something smart required.

We call that "something smart", market research. Do you understand your target customers, and the needs you can solve for them? Are those target customers willing to pay YOU higher prices for what YOU offer? Posting higher prices will do nothing for you, if you don't understand the value of your work, and the value customers will be willing to pay for that work.

I am just looking to read your experience and tips if any to get high paying clients to even get rid of 9 to 6 jobs lol😆

Why are you laughing (the emoticon)? What's so funny?

You want to do this full time? Great. Then you are going to have to start treating Fiverr as your full-time business job. Sitting back, laughing, and waiting for thing to happen, is not how freelancers become successful. Understand your market. Know who your target customers are. Offer a service that solves their needs. 

Edited by jonbaas
  • Like 14
  • Up 1

On 5/27/2022 at 7:28 AM, jonbaas said:

Then it doesn't sound, to me, like you are ready for higher-priced services. If you've been here nearly a year and a half, you have only 15 reviewed orders (probably no more than 20 total orders), and you are still a Level 0 ("New Seller"), you have some distance to go before you have the market and provable experience to command higher prices. You need to EARN your success. It doesn't just appear because you want it.

We call that "something smart", market research. Do you understand your target customers, and the needs you can solve for them? Are those target customers willing to pay YOU higher prices for what YOU offer? Posting higher prices will do nothing for you, if you don't understand the value of your work, and the value customers will be willing to pay for that work.

Why are you laughing (the emoticon)? What's so funny?

You want to do this full time? Great. Then you are going to have to start treating Fiverr as your full-time business job. Sitting back, laughing, and waiting for thing to happen, is not how freelancers become successful. Understand your market. Know who your target customers are. Offer a service that solves their needs. 

Thank you so much. So much to learn from you that I need to implement. Thanks for your time🙏

• Like 6