What daily practices to et my gig and profile to be favored on Fiverr ?

illust_marcs55

Question

Hey Guys just joined Fiverr as a Illustrator and looking to get work on this platform so wanted as from the "Fiverr" community on the beast practices?

Is there something that the successful sellers are doing on fiverr everyday that gets them reach? 

I just wanted to let the readers know that I am not looking for S.E.O tips as there are many on YouTube and currently putting a few into practice to see how the meet the test. 

Thank You ☺🖖

• Like 8

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, illust_marcs55 said:

Is there something that the successful sellers are doing on fiverr everyday that gets them reach? 

Hi there, welcome to the forum.

Well, they probably check and respond to any messages every day (as you're new, and might not be aware - know that you need to react to *anything*, and be it clear spam or scam messages, at least by clicking the Spam or Report button, within 24 hours) if they get messages every day, to not lose any interesting orders by replying too late, and to stay on top of their response rate, unless they've activated unavailable mode.

Some might check Buyers' Requests daily (though probably not too many of the successful sellers, especially since the incredible amount of seller spam and Telegram scam 🌊 "buyers' requests" lately), just in case there's actually an interesting request posted there. To new or yet unsuccessful sellers, however, I'd definitely recommend checking BR daily, even if finding and getting an actual order there may seem like finding the metaphorical needle in the hay stack. As long as you still need traction and social proof in form of public feedback, anything might help.

Apart from that, I doubt that there's anything that they are doing daily; anything else, like delivering orders, editing Gigs, or checking out others' Gigs would be on need/want to do basis. At least, it's like that for me, and I suppose for many others too.

Some also might promote their Gigs off-Fiverr daily, but many probably don't (I don't, and never did.)

Best wishes!

Edited by miiila
  • Like 9

On 5/14/2022 at 2:54 PM, miiila said:

Hi there, welcome to the forum.

Well, they probably check and respond to any messages every day (as you're new, and might not be aware - know that you need to react to *anything*, and be it clear spam or scam messages, at least by clicking the Spam or Report button, within 24 hours) if they get messages every day, to not lose any interesting orders by replying too late, and to stay on top of their response rate, unless they've activated unavailable mode.

Some might check Buyers' Requests daily (though probably not too many of the successful sellers, especially since the incredible amount of seller spam and Telegram scam 🌊 "buyers' requests" lately), just in case there's actually an interesting request posted there. To new or yet unsuccessful sellers, however, I'd definitely recommend checking BR daily, even if finding and getting an actual order there may seem like finding the metaphorical needle in the hay stack. As long as you still need traction and social proof in form of public feedback, anything might help.

Apart from that, I doubt that there's anything that they are doing daily; anything else, like delivering orders, editing Gigs, or checking out others' Gigs would be on need/want to do basis. At least, it's like that for me, and I suppose for many others too.

Some also might promote their Gigs off-Fiverr daily, but many probably don't (I don't, and never did.)

Best wishes!

Thank You ☺🖖

• Like 5