Buyer offer me outside payment and I refused but still get flag.

inzamam21

Question

4 answers to this question

You should try to avoid using the words "outside," "payment," and even "outside of Fiverr" when you are sending messages to your buyers (even if they use those words in their messages). 

These words will cause your message to be put under review by Fiverr's Trust and Safety Team. They will have to manually review your message for possible TOS violations.

If you violated TOS, you will get a warning. However, if you were simply refusing to make outside payments, the Trust and Safety Team should release your message after the review period and will state that there is no issue with your message.

There are other words you should never use in your messages to buyers and they all revolve around Fiverr's TOS. The most common ones revolve around payments, contact information, and anything outside of Fiverr.

I once had a message flagged for using the word "Jewish" when I was doing research on a client's Jewish heritage. The message was flagged for possible discrimination. However, since we were only discussing research requirements, the Trust and Safety Team found no issues with my message, and after 8 hours my message was finally posted to my inbox chats for the customer to see.

If you have any questions, you can always read the TOS or reach out to Customer Support for help.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

32 minutes ago, inzamam21 said:

Hi , 

A buyer told me that he will give me payment outside but I refused. Then after some days fiver flag my account for outside payment. 

Kindly guide me that what will happened now.

Thanks and Regards

talk to the customer service

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Talk to the CS team and explain them the issue. From the next time onwards, decline any such offers and avoid using any keywords that puts your comment under the radar. Also, make sure you report the client's message so that Fiverr's team can review that instead.

• Like 5