How to add review + image at the of client's delivery ?

dtcrasel

Question

7 answers to this question

6 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Those two things are done by a client. You can’t do any of those from a seller side 

The only things you can do as a seller is to make sure you turn the Live Gallery option on for that gig AND select a good image for the Live Gallery.

That way, if the buyer chooses to leave a review, they can have the option to add their project to your Live Gallery.

You do need to be careful if you deliver projects containing personal or confidential information. For those projects, I create a separate image just for the gallery without showing the personal details (see modified resume below with personal info blurred/removed). This also works for gigs where you might not normally deliver an image with (see coaching image below). If you accidentally select a confidential file and it gets posted to your Live Gallery, you will need the buyer to contact Fiverr CS to have it removed. By default, any image you select for the Live Gallery will be added with a buyer's review unless the buyer specifically unchecks that box.

It may seem like an extra hassle to create these images (especially if you don't know if the buyer will leave a review), but potential buyers do look at them and will immediately know what service they'll get when they order from you.

image.thumb.png.a3c01a61b0d3c8d013878f14fa4732b0.png

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

To add on to that question - could someone actually post a screenshot of where exactly a buyer has the option to enable the live gallery for their seller? I've had a lot of buyers being confused as to how to do it and I couldn't help them either as I don't know where this option is.

• Like 3