Gig on last page now

saloniishedge

6 minutes ago, saloniishedge said:

Hello, can someone please help me analyse my fiverr gig:

https://www.fiverr.com/share/Wd30vl.

It was one first page two months ago but since the past one month the gig is on the last page.

This is normal, Fiverr rotate gigs to give chance to the new sellers. Also it's depend on your performance. How you are working on fiverr, If you get cancelled orders on fiverr then definitely your gig rank will decrease, also when you edit your gig for multiple times.

So You can ask how can I get rid of it?
The simple answer is orders and 5 start review with client satisfaction.

First thing as your gig rank is down, try to be active on fiverr, Send effective and personalized Buyer request to get orders.
Then be active on social media, Specially on Quora where your customers roaming, Write articles, blogs, and create value for free to get client's from social media.
Then bring them on fiverr and get order.
That's all if you do then hope that your gig will rank at the first page very soon 🙂

• Like 4

21 hours ago, sbm_shahriar said:

This is normal, Fiverr rotate gigs to give chance to the new sellers. Also it's depend on your performance. How you are working on fiverr, If you get cancelled orders on fiverr then definitely your gig rank will decrease, also when you edit your gig for multiple times.

So You can ask how can I get rid of it?
The simple answer is orders and 5 start review with client satisfaction.

First thing as your gig rank is down, try to be active on fiverr, Send effective and personalized Buyer request to get orders.
Then be active on social media, Specially on Quora where your customers roaming, Write articles, blogs, and create value for free to get client's from social media.
Then bring them on fiverr and get order.
That's all if you do then hope that your gig will rank at the first page very soon 🙂

THANKS FOR SUCH KIND OF INFO FOR NEW SELLER ❤️

• Like 1