New user from Africa/Nigeria to Fiverr Community.

I hope I would get to learn and create professional connections as it relates to virtual assistance performing data entry tasks for small and medium-term manufacturing companies?

Kindly note that;

Rome wasn't built in a day...and also, a journey of a million miles must surely start with a step. 

Looking forward to meeting my first client and you'd be amazed at my fantastic deliveries.

• Like 13
  • Up 1

13 minutes ago, adetunjiademola said:

Looking forward to meeting my first client

You are not likely to find him, or her, here, on the Fiverr forum. 

15 minutes ago, adetunjiademola said:

you'd be amazed at my fantastic deliveries.

We are not the people you need to amaze. Have you done any market research? Who are your target customers, and where are they located?

• Like 16

10 hours ago, adetunjiademola said:

Yes I have done my assignments in terms of where my target customers are and where I can find them.

Fantastic! Then you should be able to find many, many new clients. Good luck, and may your orders (from those locations) be abundant!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, wix_web_design said:

The most important thing for any new born boy in any country is fiverr forum o be active 24 hours a day it is very important for new boys thanks Fiverr forum

No, it is not important at all. A seller's activity on the forums has absolutely no connection to their gigs. The forum is just a forum. You will not get more orders by being active on the forum. 

Edited by jonbaas
  • Like 7