Fiverr support team why takes so much time to update verify my account

ashiq646459

Question

When I ask Fiverr support team how many days you need to enable my account, they say they have nothing, its on separate team. 3 weeks go still now my account temporarily disable. My question those separate team what they do? we came here for our livelihood, Fiverr have much more roles regulation which they don't show/ we new seller have no idea. After 3 weeks i just sit up on my computer and do nothing. They don't give me any proper solution. I noticed that April 15 is new evaluation on Fiverr. But still my account temporarily disable. What should I do now. any expert please help me..
thanks    

9 answers to this question

30 minutes ago, ashiq646459 said:

regulation which they don't show/ we new seller have no idea.

They do show all their rules in fiverr terms of service. They even made you sign and confirm that you read it and understood it. 

If you indeed broke fiverr rules you might not get your account back 

42 minutes ago, ashiq646459 said:

we came here for our livelihood, Fiverr have much more roles regulation which they don't show/ we new seller have no idea.

Never place your eggs in a single basket.

As Maria said, if you broke the rules, your account is pretty much gone. 

If your account is temporary disabled due to breaking the rules, it takes up to 90 days to receive a reply from Fiverr. And even then, the reply might not be positiive. 

20 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

They do show all their rules in fiverr terms of service. They even made you sign and confirm that you read it and understood it. 

If you indeed broke fiverr rules you might not get your account back 

I fail to verify my account several times, its my mistake but how much day they need to verify my account when I ask they say me several weeks after I take another ticket they say me it take 90 days. can I get back my account ?  

20 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

Never place your eggs in a single basket.

As Maria said, if you broke the rules, your account is pretty much gone. 

If your account is temporary disabled due to breaking the rules, it takes up to 90 days to receive a reply from Fiverr. And even then, the reply might not be positiive. 

Its my mistake to verify my account several weeks. Can I get back my account if you have any information please tell me. Thank you

Guest lloydsolutions
21 hours ago, ashiq646459 said:

But still my account temporarily disable. What should I do now. any expert please help me..

Restricted

The account is partially disabled.
The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages.  seller's Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders. Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer needs to wait for the trial period (which can take upwards of 90 days) to be completed—to know if the account will be restored or permanently disabled. 

Customer Support can neither influence the result of this review nor can they update the customer on the review's end date. 

The above is from the Help Centre.

You will have to wait for the outcome of the review.

Archived