is there any benefit of having a good reputation in Fiverr Community?

arbab_alii

On 11/16/2021 at 11:35 PM, arbab_alii said:

saw that most of the people have reputations in thousands. Did you received any benefit of it? 

No. Nothing. Nada. 

you have it all wrong, it’s not for us to receive benefits. It’s for you, new sellers, to see whom you will trust and whose advice you will listen, for example obviously my advice will be more credible than an advice of a person with zero reputation. 

• Like 21
  • Up 5

3 hours ago, arbab_alii said:

As like fiverr seller level, community reputation also has a benefit? 

Reputation as a seller DOES matter but forum reputation DOESN'T matter in regards to selling. Forum rep only really conveys how much time one has spent/wasted on the forum. 😅

Edited by enunciator
  • Like 17
  • Haha 3

12 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

you have it all wrong, it’s not for us to receive benefits. It’s for you, new sellers, to see whom you will trust and whose advice you will listen, for example obviously my advice will be more credible than an advice of a person with zero reputation. 

Ciao Maria 🙂 yes, perfectly. I would like to add that "in any ways", it's important to build a reputation "in general". I mean in life, online, with your profession, in a Forum etc etc. Not because you "earn" something, but it's because you want to show who you are, what you do and your talent.

• Like 6

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 10/30/2023 at 5:03 AM, sarakhhan0987 said:

Can anyone explain me about reputation?

Reputation is a very rough estimate on how reputable a profile is. A higher reputation can imply that what that Member says is more likely to be trustworthy than a Member with a very low reputation. That said, you should still use caution and not overly rely on the number, as it can and has been gamified and thus cheated by some forum users. It is a bit more reliable than forum rank, though.

Really the best way to tell if a user is reliable is to check their post history and read. Is the user consistent? Do they actually explain, or do they resort to copy/paste? Are the posts actually relevant to the thread/topic they're posted in? Do they actually address an issue or question?

On 10/30/2023 at 5:03 AM, sarakhhan0987 said:

is this is good??

It's neither good nor bad. It just is. 

Is a pile of rocks good or bad? Completely depends on acquisition method and intended use.

• Like 10
  • Up 1

• 1 month later...