Can I login my account to multiple devices?

trophy_designes

Question

Hi,

Hope you are all doing good.

I'm currently using fiverr on my laptop but i also have desktop at my home. I'm concern if i open my fiverr profile on my laptop and at the same time i will open my profile on my desktop PC, Is is acceptable to fiverr. Did fiverr allow me to open my one account on multiple devices.

Looking forward to hear from all the expert people here.

Thanks alot

Usman

• Like 10

6 answers to this question

Yes, you can log in to Fiverr using multiple devices. However, it is important to note that each user is only permitted to have one account on the platform.

A related question that is often asked is whether other members of my home can use Fiverr on the same Wi-Fi network. The answer is yes, they can use the platform on the same network, BUT it is important to note that they cannot offer the same services as you.

• Like 8

On 4/28/2023 at 3:16 AM, trophy_designes said:

Hi,

Hope you are all doing good.

I'm currently using fiverr on my laptop but i also have desktop at my home. I'm concern if i open my fiverr profile on my laptop and at the same time i will open my profile on my desktop PC, Is is acceptable to fiverr. Did fiverr allow me to open my one account on multiple devices.

Looking forward to hear from all the expert people here.

Thanks alot

Usman

Of course, you can. But don't use multiple accounts on same devices. Hope you understand.

• Like 4