Buyer can see only 50 offers in his buyer request

zi_palash

Question

8 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, zi_palash said:

Hi, I am a new seller. I have a question. Is it right that, buyers can see only 50 offers in his buyer request post ? 

May be it's seen from his end 50/50+! Send request daily 10 by reading properly. Sending request by typing your hand, try to not use only one formatted buyer request letter!

Hi grafixbd, thanks for your information. It's really help me. I ignored those buyer request which are over 50 offer after strongly confident that I am able to done it.  So, I can sent offer if the buyer request over 100, Right ?

Hello!

I mean technically you should be able to send requests even if the number is over 100+. But is the buyer actually gonna scroll through all 100, or more, of them?

I know the buyer can sort the requests with filters, like how many reviews the seller has or the price and time it takes. The buyer would probably skip through those automatic messages people keep pasting but I'm not sure it's gonna look through all of them.

Hi, salauddin_a

I read all buyer request separately. I don't use one formatted letter again and again by copy pasting. All everything is ok. But I am really confused about this matter. I can't understand should I sent offer those buyer request over 50 or not ?

Archived