My account got two warnings

omair993

Question

I have two accounts on Fiverr, one is a graphic design and the other is SEO. I have received two warnings in my SEO profile as multiple service providers. Should I delete my graphic design profile now or use it from another IP? How long after the warning can I work freely, give gig? Because if I give a gig, the warning comes after being denied. Plz help me.. Thanks in advance

8 answers to this question

19 minutes ago, omair993 said:

have two accounts on Fiverr, one is a graphic design and the other is SEO. I have received two warnings in my SEO profile as multiple service providers.

Having two accounts is strictly forbidden by fiverr rules that you signed and agreed to. You are lucky that fiverr didn’t ban both accounts right away. 

55 minutes ago, omair993 said:

I have two accounts on Fiverr, one is a graphic design and the other is SEO. I have received two warnings in my SEO profile as multiple service providers.

I hope Fiverr corrects the clear (and self admitted) issue and instead of dispensing warnings, bans both accounts. 🤦‍♂️

Dude you need help, having multiple accounts is not a good thing. Just delete one and admit that you corrected the mistake. With the info you gave, I am sure that you'll be able to continue the other one.

Do not try to fool the Fiverr's Algorithms. Those bad boys are so good, and they see all in this Fiverr domain too!!!
You are in royal trouble now 😐

Archived